Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimension/mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension/mines

can the dev's add another kind of lock on the dim's? so that you can lock the one with a mine inside? so you cant delete them by accident?

Something else that they could do is have an icon on the dim that has a mine so you can tell what has what without having to open it and check.

Comment

Something else that they could do is have an icon on the dim that has a mine so you can tell what has what without having to open it and check.
      Something like this would be ideal so we know which ones we can keep and which ones we can delete to replace.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

that could be an option to

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to save time, all of 30s or less to check manually. Game has bigger problems, So yes let 7road add another useless swirly code for more lag. No ty!
          Expert dimis only last 5d so if vip u can just let em expire without worry n get rewards sent to mail. If you do em right oc.
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-31-2017, 06:06 PM.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

That would be a simple fix - just have some way to see which dimension has a mine. Having to pop into each one is something you shouldn't need to do, since it costs energy, even if only a little.

Comment

you just jump in to one to see the whole dimi balen mine list for other dimis too , and can collect from mines regardless of wich dimi your in., 30s was allowing for lag :/ the devs cant do anything right, dont give em any ideas that their allready limited attention span to the game goes into. It will break something else in the process
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 09-01-2017, 08:19 PM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
              X