Titan Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple

Heya all. Just wondering .. if devs are going to do something about it coz mann ppl cant do it. Sure who got titans for free dotn give a **** but the rest...i got a 14 mil br knight and i got fu **** by a siren and an emisary at 1st level couldnt kill them even with sylph..i mean cmon gimme a break. Removing those euds from titan temple would help players i say.With euds i max did 1 level with 60% enhanced determination and crit build ...thats a joke.

We hear ya SubZeroMG , there have been many posts over the last 2 months about Titan Temple.

As einki noted in his other post:
    Willpower Awakening Skill Details
    Void Emissary Battle Rage Increases damage dealt by party.
    Angel of Light Thunder Fury Adds Delphic Skill crit rate and own crit damage.
    Sea Witch Running Waters Chance to generate a shield that can absorb damage for a targeted party member.
    Death Specter Repentance Chance to decrease targets’ crit/block rates.
    Eagle Warrior Immortal Force Chance to recover a certain percent of own HP.
    As more and more players obtain the new willpowers it will create more of a challenge to do Titan Temple, especially when these skills kick in.

When titan temple came out originally the original minimum BR that could probably do it was around 12m, while the top 5-10 players BR was no more than 30M at the time.
    but as batteratings grow at higher rates for cashers maybe 300-400% more vs non-cashers, new players doing titan temple will only encounter headaches and frustrating moments. Since without any titans you wont get the bonuses to help you in the fight. So for a 14M br, you'll probably encounter 40-50M BR in titan temple, even if it's "adjusted" its just not easy.

You'll have to grind until you can get those titan runes to get the bonus help, which will take easily a month to just get 1 titan.

We know in the end its just a bad design, because uncapped/unchecked BR as part of the game design allows for limitless spending.
    So for new players who dont want to give into spending tons, will be struggling to move forward.
    willpowers can awake. in titan temple they can use the sylph icon for aweke. how we can unlock the awake?

Comment

If you buff to 15 million using potion and pots then u have a solid chance to beat 3 tier...for Knights Using Red Frigga or Odin is the best thing cause u need that heal....you need passive REDUCE DAMAGE on sylph to stand strong...If u can hang on to 300% you just AOE one shot everyone in Tier 1 and 2...

Comment

ever since the new patch , titan temple have become even more unfair even for us archers.
        i was faced with 4 seawitch, 2 mages,1 archer and a knight and they used frigga.
        so the battle pretty much is all in their favor. would be nice if i can skip those cheap groups and go to the next one cause man that is one hell of a unfair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
          We hear ya SubZeroMG , there have been many posts over the last 2 months about Titan Temple.

Sea Witch Running Waters Chance to generate a shield that can absorb damage for a targeted party member.
          As more and more players obtain the new willpowers it will create more of a challenge to do Titan Temple, especially when these skills kick in.

When titan temple came out originally the original minimum BR that could probably do it was around 12m, while the top 5-10 players BR was no more than 30M at the time.
          but as batteratings grow at higher rates for cashers maybe 300-400% more vs non-cashers, new players doing titan temple will only encounter headaches and frustrating moments. Since without any titans you wont get the bonuses to help you in the fight. So for a 14M br, you'll probably encounter 40-50M BR in titan temple, even if it's "adjusted" its just not easy.

You'll have to grind until you can get those titan runes to get the bonus help, which will take easily a month to just get 1 titan.

We know in the end its just a bad design, because uncapped/unchecked BR as part of the game design allows for limitless spending.
          So for new players who dont want to give into spending tons, will be struggling to move forward.
          i know what you mean but its unreal to get those titans unlocked .. if i can barely do 1 level .. or none ..5 shards.. and i need 65 shards at 85% chance at lvl 4..and i need 10 levels to unlock a titan...

Comment

Void - absolutely nothing in comparison to oracle damnation. Your're better off with the void being there than an oracle.
            Angel of light - this is only about damage, and against player it's damage is nothing. Again, better off with this here than an oracle.
            Death spectre - tiny decrease, barely going to notice this is even there. Again, better off than with an oracle.
            Eagle warrior - tiny hp recovery. Better this than an oracle.
            Seawitch - this shield has a 3% chance of triggering. Who cares?

The only willpower you need to worry about is the seawitch and its heals. The rest make it far easier than it was and NONE of the awakening skills do anything that previous eudos couldn't do better. Maybe once the awakening skills get up to lvl 12 they'll be a factor, but that's a long way in the future - at levels 1-2 (which is all that's possible right now, even with cashing), they are worthless.

You'll have to grind until you can get those titan runes to get the bonus help, which will take easily a month to just get 1 titan.[/QUOTE]

If you have no titans, you are a freshly minted kh, and tt is NOT for you yet. As a newly kh you can quite quickly get 3 titans, and these 3 titans give the majority of the benefits of titan temple. The only other one that means anything is at 5 titans.

Yes, cashers grow br faster than non cashers, but it's 95% fake br.

Yes, the br needed now is higher than it was before, but it's also true that br is far easier to get now than it was when tt first came out. It took me 3 years to beat titan temple, why should you be able to beat it in a few months?

In the first level of titan temple you'll be facing high 20 to low 30m brs - the 40-50m brs are all in stage 5. After 3 titans, you're scaled up around 60% and they're scaled down to around 50%. the top players are ~22m real br, so they're scaled down to ~11m br and with your scaling you'd need to be 6.8m br, which is around 14m br. Since it's 4v1 you need a bit more to win, but with some strategy and the skills offered in titan temple you should be able to make progress. I will admit that the sea witches will complicate titan temple and make it harder if lots of people start using them, but you can work around them by whittling them down to 55-60% hp, then getting a kill in with 2 bit shots and once the first 1-2 players are down, it become much, much easier. If you're not strong enough to finish off 55-60% in 2 big hits, then with the sea witches in you're going have to gamble with the instant kill and/or play survival until the bonus damage rounds...

It's bad design because you can't just walk in and beat it from day 1? This game has become pathetically bad at making all the events trivial. When I stated you had to work for every level in catacombs, every mpd and when new features were released,no one could just beat it - it was an uphill battle you had to work towards. Titan temple and more so sylph expedition are the only things left that do that. The new eudo mpd? pathetically trivial even in nm.

Yes, br is more or less uncapped atm, but all the br i sylph and eudo/willpower. None of the top cashers have made any real br improvements in the last 2 months or so, just small amounts from clothing and mounts because everything else that gives real br is maxed already.

Yes, new players should have to work to move forward - they should not have everything served to them on a golden platter. As a new player now you gain br and strength at an absurd rate - everything is handed to you, including the ability to solo all the mpds with ease without having to put any thought or effort into it, so it's no wonder you cry foul when you hit a roadblock, though really you should be crying foul at ow pathetic the rest of the game is.

Yes, the br requirements for tt are growing, but that is offset by the fact that it is now much, much easier to gain that br. The sea witches will increase that requirement again (though not much for archers) if lots of people start using it, but long term I think a lot of the cashers are going to switch to the death specter because that's going to give them the most br, and that's what those people care about the most (and the sea witch also gives the least about of br). Though only time will tell which way things will fall...

Comment

it seems you only like to dissect and pick apart issues that pertain to titan temple, but your assessment has holes

while a players' battle rating may be fake, but with eudaemons it still worth ~50% of the overall battle rating. therefore a knight with a void the void could be work 21m while the knight itself is 19m.
              since you look down upon the 'fake br', then also the player who's fighting in Titan Temple has fake br, his/hers is just not as fake, but most of the time it still accounts for 50% of br.

So if we put eudaemons and sylph impact on player batting rating aside, a Top 100 player today their main player BR is a range between 15m-25m.
              while a new KH or non-spend struggling ranges from 7m to 8m at best. (if sylphs+eudaemon equipped double their BR)

If you modify the BR for ease of adjustment/play without taking into Titan Runes benefit your with 90% adjustment its 13.5-21.5m, or even 50% 7.5-12.5m vs a 7-8m player.

While the game is struggling to keep players, you expect players to grind for how long till they get their runes?
              Titan Temple doesn't use static BR, so new players will having a bigger wall to climb to get their runes.
              Cashers continue to grow at a different rate than non-cashers, and they have many more areas that they can improve upon (i.e. smelt, will crystals, clothes, mounts) that you really can't discount.

So the goal of new servers is to gain more players, while on the other hand you have events that become a roadblock or deterrent for players
              Battle rating will continue to grow, so as new and new players obtain KH, their struggles will continue longer than the previous players.

Your situation miranda might be different than others because you play on a different server cluster but more people than not are having issues with Titan Temple.
              And archers do have an attack advantage compared to other KH classes.

Comment

Take a look at these guys http://tinypic.com/r/nxvr04/9 and then http://tinypic.com/r/zxljtj/9 .

Comment

Wonder why wartune don't make this a permanent thing....

SeaB.tch willpoweris sooooooo fun to fight against...They never die lmao....

Comment

it seems you only like to dissect and pick apart issues that pertain to titan temple, but your assessment has holes

while a players' battle rating may be fake, but with eudaemons it still worth ~50% of the overall battle rating. therefore a knight with a void the void could be work 21m while the knight itself is 19m.
                    since you look down upon the 'fake br', then also the player who's fighting in Titan Temple has fake br, his/hers is just not as fake, but most of the time it still accounts for 50% of br.

So if we put eudaemons and sylph impact on player batting rating aside, a Top 100 player today their main player BR is a range between 15m-25m.
                    while a new KH or non-spend struggling ranges from 7m to 8m at best. (if sylphs+eudaemon equipped double their BR)
                    The absolute top cashers are 22m br wihout eudos, and at that br their will powers are at 28m br. In my cluster the bottom of the top 100 is 28m br and 17m (on a random one I looked at) is from their willpower, so you have an 11-22m br range for the top 100.

[QUOTE=Takashi007x;n1926711If you modify the BR for ease of adjustment/play without taking into Titan Runes benefit your with 90% adjustment its 13.5-21.5m, or even 50% 7.5-12.5m vs a 7-8m player.[/QUOTE]

At 50% scaling, they'd be 5.5-11m br (based on numbers pulled from actual players). If you are at 8m br (no eudo) then with 3 titans you'd be approximately 12m br in titan temple, so at that scale you should be able to get a few stages done, but the later stages will be hard, at least until you get a few more titansm but once you get those it becomes much, much easier.

[QUOTE=Takashi007x;n1926711While the game is struggling to keep players, you expect players to grind for how long till they get their runes?
                    Titan Temple doesn't use static BR, so new players will having a bigger wall to climb to get their runes.
                    Cashers continue to grow at a different rate than non-cashers, and they have many more areas that they can improve upon (i.e. smelt, will crystals, clothes, mounts) that you really can't discount.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the wall is getting bigger, but conversely the path to get to the top of that wall is getting shorter and shorter. It took me over 3 years to beat titan temple, why should someone with a few month old character be able to do it?

You say hat have more areas, but in reality they have less. The top players have maxed smelting, they are almost maxed on will crystals 2 12s and 1 11), so the only real br they get now is from the new clothing/mounts, which is a small amount of br compared to what low br characters can get. Yes, the lower - mid cashers are growing faster, but the top end is basically capped right now.

[QUOTE=Takashi007x;n1926711So the goal of new servers is to gain more players, while on the other hand you have events that become a roadblock or deterrent for players
                    Battle rating will continue to grow, so as new and new players obtain KH, their struggles will continue longer than the previous players.[/QUOTE]

Their struggles last longer than mine? It took me 3 years to beat titan temple. No new player has played that amount of time. Yes, they may have to struggle along without titans for a few months, but I did that for over 2 years. There is no good game in existence where you can just jump in and play a the same level as the top players and do everything they can do, and nor should you be able to. We had to work to get there and beat it and I expect no less of new players. I am appalled by how easy they have made things for new players (and even older players with all the new mpds, most of which are solo-able by an average person on day 1).

[QUOTE=Takashi007x;n1926711Your situation miranda might be different than others because you play on a different server cluster but more people than not are having issues with Titan Temple.
                    And archers do have an attack advantage compared to other KH classes.[/QUOTE]

From everything I've seen, I'm on the top server cluster - I've certainly never seen any that are bigger. I know lots of people are struggling with titan temple, but the issue is on their end and how they are playing it; they make poor character choices, bad skill selection, poor strategies with the skills they have, etc. It's not all just about TT being bad - there are a lot of strategies that can be used to beat it, but most people just pound away at the same strategy day after day. When TT first cam out I went through a dozen or so strategies, played with different options to find what would work. There was no one ultimate strategy; some worked better in various situations than others, and you have to recognise those situations and adapt and change with them, if you don't then you will struggle for a long, long time.

Another great example of having to use strategy and skill is sylph expedition. I don't know anyone in the NA/EU/Oceanic servers that are ahead of me in it (it's server specific, so it's possible there is someone, but I've looked at many of the well known big ones), yet there are many people out there who have much, much stronger sylph teams than I have, but knowing what skills to use and when is far more important than just having raw brute strength.

Also, saying archer have an attack advantage over other classes is inaccurate.

Attack archers have an advantage over other classes against large groups.
                    Against large groups it's: Archer (atk) > Mage (atk) > Knight (atk) > archer (def) > mage (def) > knight (def)
                    Against single targets it's: Knight (atk) > Archer (Atk) > Mage (atk) > knight (def) > archer (def) > mage (def)

As for titan temple, when you can just beat it, the class rankings are: archer > knight > mage
                    Later on when you get stronger, it changes slightly: archer > mage > knight

The change is that when mages get strong enough, their aoe ability makes it much faster than you can with a knight, but before that because of a knights abilities, titan temple is actually easier for them than mages with the right strategy. I'll leave it for you to figure out what that strategy is though, since the fun is in the experimenting and trial and error.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post
                      Yes, the wall is getting bigger, but conversely the path to get to the top of that wall is getting shorter and shorter. It took me over 3 years to beat titan temple, why should someone with a few month old character be able to do it?
                      TT didn't exist 3yrs ago. Your arguements are getting weaker. Face it, TT is flawed, are you one of the developers? You sure defend it like one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                        TT didn't exist 3yrs ago. Your arguements are getting weaker. Face it, TT is flawed, are you one of the developers? You sure defend it like one of them.
                        was going to say I must of missed 2 and half years of titan temple lol didn't think it was that old lmao

Comment

Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post
                          [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i65.tinypic.com\/zxljtj.jpg"**[/IMG2]

Wonder why wartune don't make this a permanent thing....

SeaB.tch willpoweris sooooooo fun to fight against...They never die lmao....
                          haha its time to get the c4 out to blow that wall away cuz ur never going to beat it without some c4 help hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

was going to say I must of missed 2 and half years of titan temple lol didn't think it was that old lmao
                            Rediculous it is for sure.

And then this:
                            It took me over 3 years to beat titan temple, why should someone with a few month old character be able to do it?
                            Miranda doesn't want other players to get what she couldn't do in 3 years. Yeah, that's the spirit and that's the way to make friends. Well, doesn't care what she says anymore, she made a big fool out of herself so i'll do my best to skip her big walls of text. It is full of rubbish, wrong information. I think she comes up with that **** on the spot, there is no thinking behind it.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Titan Temple less than a year old?
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X