Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon War not dropping Will Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon War not dropping Will Gear

Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

same on S30 not gote it either but agin ben told r2 test all new things so whis is not hapen it is or dreams, realy nothing has work in whis new patch it is crazy so mouch who has gone wrong, realy show tech team ned get sack after that the realse and not test any thing.

Comment

With the screenshot you gave, I can already tell you why : You killed everything.
      If you kill one boss per stage, you get the reward for killing one boss (instead of 2) but you also :
      -give the final boss a special buff (first stage give +30 crit rate to the boss for example)
      -you get will gear at the final boss.

So let's say you kill the 2 boss on stage 1 and 2 but kill only 1 boss on stage 3 and 4, this is what you get (in case you are doing Hell):
      2x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 1)+ 2x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 2)+ 1x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 3) + 1x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 4), so a total of 6x the amount of reward per boss killed. Since 1 boss in stage 3 and 1 boss in stage 4 weren't killed, 2 things happen : the final boss get +30% damage dealt and -30% damage receive but you also get 30 + 30 will gear since the final boss have 2 buff.

So basically, you either get all the bosses and beat easy the last boss with only eudeamon reward, or you skip one boss on one or more stage and you get few eud stuff, some willpower stuff but get harder fight for the last boss.
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

I am going to think it is reserved if you leave the buffs active on the final boss and get the extra rewards after you defeated it.

I took a run with it today for the first time and find out that the portal appears after you kill the first mob. Since I need the mats, I killed off both mobs before going up the next floor, so I wasn't able to get the extra rewards.

I could be wrong on it, but this is my theory as there is no detailed guide on how it goes when one does a MPD or task.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I am going to think it is reserved if you leave the buffs active on the final boss and get the extra rewards after you defeated it.

I took a run with it today for the first time and find out that the portal appears after you kill the first mob. Since I need the mats, I killed off both mobs before going up the next floor, so I wasn't able to get the extra rewards.

I could be wrong on it, but this is my theory as there is no detailed guide on how it goes when one does a MPD or task.
          That's pretty much what the patch guide says about it in the gameplay info section.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane I've noticed something as I read back at the guide:
            • Normal Difficulty: Turquoise, Smooth Stone, Blood of Zeus
            • Nightmare Difficulty: Red Copper, Well Refined Stone, Blood of Zeus
            • Hell Difficulty: Golden Sand, Dragon Blood Stone, Blood of Zeus
            Are the items in red extra items as well if we leave the buffs in place? Or is it a bug that needs to be reported as I didn't get any?

Comment

Those should be the normal dungeon rewards, according to the image under Panel Introduction. Are Blood of Zeus not obtained at all?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                With the screenshot you gave, I can already tell you why : You killed everything.
                If you kill one boss per stage, you get the reward for killing one boss (instead of 2) but you also :
                -give the final boss a special buff (first stage give +30 crit rate to the boss for example)
                -you get will gear at the final boss.

So let's say you kill the 2 boss on stage 1 and 2 but kill only 1 boss on stage 3 and 4, this is what you get (in case you are doing Hell):
                2x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 1)+ 2x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 2)+ 1x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 3) + 1x golden sand and dragon blood stone reward (stage 4), so a total of 6x the amount of reward per boss killed. Since 1 boss in stage 3 and 1 boss in stage 4 weren't killed, 2 things happen : the final boss get +30% damage dealt and -30% damage receive but you also get 30 + 30 will gear since the final boss have 2 buff.

So basically, you either get all the bosses and beat easy the last boss with only eudeamon reward, or you skip one boss on one or more stage and you get few eud stuff, some willpower stuff but get harder fight for the last boss.

so whole new rule system that all from r2 dint mention in all event the grey out means you gote the rewards now sudenly whole new ruile only for that dungeon becuse in summer novel then it grey out i get rewards so why diffrences rules?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Those should be the normal dungeon rewards, according to the image under Panel Introduction. Are Blood of Zeus not obtained at all?
                  Not a single one. I have to wait until Monday rolls around again, since all my units had it done (and made a feedback in my volume). But I will go ask around my crew as I have folks now on board if they received any by doing or if they didn't do, that they can do to see if those popped up.

Again, I brought this up because I didn't see it. But then again, the guide's rewards are off as well, since the first two floors you get the common equipment enchants/refines (white) and the next two floors you get the uncommon enchants/refines (green) for the Normal difficulty MPD. Those are shown in the rewards panel prior to entering the MPD.

kanusti I thought the objective was to kill everything in sight, LOL. Don't worry, I did the same thing, too. But since I don't have any Will Powers and needed the mats (which are great by the way) to upgrade my Eud's equipment (for main and sub), I just went and kill them all. I was kind of disappointed that the final boss didn't drop any rewards, so many that don't need the Will Gear will just take the first four floors and just leave the boss alone.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

so whole new rule system that all from r2 dint mention in all event the grey out means you gote the rewards now sudenly whole new ruile only for that dungeon becuse in summer novel then it grey out i get rewards so why diffrences rules?
                    The guide for the patch does say "The final BOSS will carry a set of beneficial buffs. The number of buffs the BOSS carries and the final BOSS reward will be reduced as more mini BOSSes are killed. If players only kill 1 mini BOSS on each level, the number of buffs the final BOSS carries will be maxed. In this case, the final BOSS is much harder to deal with, but rewards will be greater."

It can be found here under gameplay info.
                    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

MemoryLane Confirmed! The Eudaemon War dungeons are not dropping any Blood of Zeus (as per the description said for the guide that was put out). I ran 3 teams through and checked each chat line. Sending the following below...

After killing the first sub-boss:

After killing the final boss:

PS, I left one floor without killing a sub-boss to get that 10 will gear.

Comment

Thanks Mei. The rewards in game are the correct rewards. I have to wait for an update for the patch guide, but I may just end up removing that part entirely to avoid any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

kanusti I thought the objective was to kill everything in sight, LOL. Don't worry, I did the same thing, too. But since I don't have any Will Powers and needed the mats (which are great by the way) to upgrade my Eud's equipment (for main and sub), I just went and kill them all. I was kind of disappointed that the final boss didn't drop any rewards, so many that don't need the Will Gear will just take the first four floors and just leave the boss alone.
                          I hope I'm reading this wrong and you are doing the final boss which drops 120 Golden Sand and 9 Dragon Blood Stone. Just not the Will Gears if you did all the previous bosses.

Comment

Sheelah Actually, after doing today's bit (and by deliberately skipping a sub-boss on the 4th floor and going into the portal instead), I get double the amount of rewards in place for that boss I didn't kill. I got one more test unit I will be using to see if by killing one per floor will yield the double effect at the end for those I didn't kill after defeating the final boss. I probably have another as well that I can do all the bosses (where I had voice that bit previously); but I will watch slowly this time (and if I can find it somewhere).

MemoryLane Thanks. I did not know of it until you mentioned it and I went to read about it that I had brought this to attention. Whilst I enjoy the other rewards (and now going to try on a test unit to see "if my double in place of keeping a sub-boss alive for the buff" theory is true), I get a lot of Blood of Zeus from farm and/or daily login mail (when it's for the week of such); but was a bit hyped up to hear about this one, LOL.

Comment

I did edu war today we killed 1 mob each floor and got the rewards and killed boss and got will gear aswell ty for that meikura001

Comment

Working...
                              X