Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the seawitch in titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the seawitch in titan temple

no chance of passing that level when you see them having those eudaemons, heal back to back. i cant even pass level 1 now with this kind of set up ****. ty r2games for making my day!!!!

Yes you are right....Thing is if you don't have over 16 million br then don't stand a chance right now.......I am 14M br right now and one thing I do is pot up heavy on defense and take heal runes....If I get lucky with the timer...150% damage boost I can destroy them with my AOE....The players are easy to kill but the willpower not so much....

Christmas is coming and just hope that will have animate stone exchange event during those event....

Comment

highly doubt that will happen and also i notice that they heal much more now since the idiot developers said they are going to optimize them. and i guess the optimize is for titan temple. damn stupid developers

Comment

Working...
      X