Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Change Gift Box into a Solo Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Gift Box into a Solo Event

Having Gift Box be an event that requires multiple people to have certain chests to gain maximum rewards is one of the many terrible idea R2 has ever had. Having to rely on multiple people to actually show up to the event is a tedious task by itself, but also having a certain letter of a chest to get rewards is the worst idea ever. I can never get a team to do gift box so i can get the most rewards, and I'm on a pretty new server close to finishing the month of new server events. And no one does this at all and it's hard for the people who actually want the free rewards from the events.

If you're not gonna fix the lag issue or many of the other issues in the game, at least change Gift Box so you don't have to rely on other people.

I don't see anything that is the maximum when asking folks to come and participate; unless I am missing something. I sell some of those boxes and get the same rewards I would have got if I had people join in. I will agree that it's the worst idea ever since each shard is random so you cannot have your friends to join in but to rely on random folks in hoping they have the missing parts to get the reward.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      I don't see anything that is the maximum when asking folks to come and participate; unless I am missing something. I sell some of those boxes and get the same rewards I would have got if I had people join in. I will agree that it's the worst idea ever since each shard is random so you cannot have your friends to join in but to rely on random folks in hoping they have the missing parts to get the reward.
      When you sell your box you get rewards below the tier you would get if you had a group. When you do it as a group the rewards you guy scale down to whoever has the lowest box...Say if 2 people had orange and 1 person blue...You would get blue chest rewards because that person had the lowest tier. Which also isn't fair. You should at least get purple rewards. I want the free Mahra and other items from that event but no one does it so i can't maximize the rewards i get from it. It's frustrating to know that I'm missing out on 1k+ Mahra a week because no one takes advantage of Gift Box.

Comment

well that sucks but good info

Comment

Still sucks donkey. I just don't take the time in doing it for those reasons alone.

Comment

Selling the boxes isn't even worth doing unless you need whips, maybe. Or you are selling them to get a different box type.
            It's just not a really workable event on a low-population server. Maybe a dozen people actually get through it on my server daily.
            If they removed the letters, so we just had to get any 3 boxes together, then it would be viable, and people might actually participate.

Comment

If they removed the letters, so we just had to get any 3 boxes together, then it would be viable, and people might actually participate.
              Anything that novel is the devs' Kryptonite.

Comment

Working...
              X