Dims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dims

how long does it take you guys to collect all rewards from hot events for doing dims?i have been in dims for 1 hour .I have killed 19 mobs and 2 posts[bosses].at this speed its going to take me close to 10hrs to kill 20 posts

It takes me about 30 mins to finish a expert dim which will give me just under the full amount for the hot events, another maybe 5 mins in a basic and dim hot events are done.

It goes faster if you kill mobs that are in your way when you are looking for posts.

I always go for the posts first then worry about cleaning up the mobs later.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

ive done 1 full expert and collected all hot events for this

Comment

If you can kill the mobs quickly, it will only take around 30 minutes to get through all the hot event requirements. If it's taking you so much longer, you may not be strong enough to get through the fights fast enough. The mobs aren't that strong, so you can probably get big enough to beat them fairly soon, but you'll have to decide for yourself if the rewards are worth slogging until then.

Of course, if you are already strong enough, then it may be bad lag, and there's not much to be done about that.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
          It takes me about 30 mins to finish a expert dim which will give me just under the full amount for the hot events, another maybe 5 mins in a basic and dim hot events are done.

It goes faster if you kill mobs that are in your way when you are looking for posts.

I always go for the posts first then worry about cleaning up the mobs later.
          I would say that's impossible!! one you can't finish an expert dim in 30mins. You don't even have enough energy to do the dim at 1500 energy. So, you have to wait till it recharges then go back in and continue.
          Character Name: Chris1909
          Class: Mage
          Server: US West

Comment

I do an expert dim every day. If you use energy to remove all barriers or to show the officer on the maps then no you will not have enough energy. The posts tend to be in the in only a few places so they are easy to find. I do finish a expert dim in 30 mins or less and I do not have to wait for energy to recharge.
            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post

. You don't even have enough energy to do the dim at 1500 energy. So, you have to wait till it recharges then go back in and continue.
              It takes aproximatly 1200 energy to go through lv1-14 expert without using "add function" in aprox 30-40m. **However since all the levels are the same where towers/keys and portals are located you do not need to use "add function" to reveal where towers are. One must remeber now this game takes a lot of time to play, So if you hit dimis early you will have recharged a few hundred energy more to complet event later on in the day.

If you hoard energy in mail, You can then complete an expert dimi in under 25mins. Using remove barrier function and going to where you know the towers/portals are.

I do not do them now becasue i've stopped playing lagcashfeastune for the moment.....
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-02-2017, 07:23 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
              X