Mage or Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage or Knight?

Hello,I want to pick mage or knight in new server.I want to hear opinions how they are in knighthood?
    I really do not like archers and my friends told me if I pick mage I will not do good in KH.Every player is archer now and it's little boring. TY for any infos.
    Last edited by MagicBloom92; 09-10-2017, 02:35 PM.

dont play any..waste of time anyway its so much lag and stuff .... cant do anything properly..i got ton of br andi barelly do 1 level in titan temple..or 0
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-10-2017, 05:04 PM. Reason: language

Comment

I might be biased, but I think the knight skills in knighthood are pretty good. Mage skills do seem to be rather lacking once you go KH, especially with the badly limited rage generation.

As a new player, the defensive knight skills are relatively useful, since you can shield your stronger allies while you build up strength to stand on your own.

But I don't disagree with SubZero, this game is years old now, and you will have a long way to catch up if you just start now. If you want to spend the money to reach a decent character strength, go for it, otherwise I'd find a newer game where you won't get slapped around by players who have been around for years.

Comment

The rankings for KH considering all other things equal is like this Archer>Knight>Mage.

The heal skill was once a great advantage for mages, but it has basically rendered pointless with titan runes, eudaemon, sylphs.

Archers natively have been the better class in the game for damage, while there are alot of strong knights, imo those knights have to get over a "paywall" to be that strong.

Given that people have tough times playing the game now because of the gap between spenders vs non-spenders, lag, or just not enough people to help on their servers, starting a new account/ new server may be a challenge, it will take alot of time to catch up, unless you're willing to put in financial capital to accelerate your growth.

in general, we're encountering more people quitting or not bother with the game anymore because of the design changes, the paywall/spending, as well as lack of bug fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
          The rankings for KH considering all other things equal is like this Archer>Knight>Mage.

The heal skill was once a great advantage for mages, but it has basically rendered pointless with titan runes, eudaemon, sylphs.

Archers natively have been the better class in the game for damage, while there are alot of strong knights, imo those knights have to get over a "paywall" to be that strong.

Given that people have tough times playing the game now because of the gap between spenders vs non-spenders, lag, or just not enough people to help on their servers, starting a new account/ new server may be a challenge, it will take alot of time to catch up, unless you're willing to put in financial capital to accelerate your growth.

in general, we're encountering more people quitting or not bother with the game anymore because of the design changes, the paywall/spending, as well as lack of bug fixes.
          Maybe you are right I spent alot money here and alot time. Sometimes I had trouble with sleep be cause I waited reset for new events. Well do you have any new/better game to suggest?

Comment

MagicBloom92 That will be up to you, many people have reasons for why the play the game. I think the majority of it is because of their friends or people they've gotten to known, but if the game has gotten boring to you, you should find something else? Just keep in mind this is just a game, idk why people need to spend $1000/month on a game that isn't superb.

Some of my friends have moved onto other R2 games that isn't such a money grab as Wartunes, like League of Angels 2, others have refused to play any other R2 game as well. Its different for everyone.

I wish you the best on whatever you decide.

Comment

Working...
            X