Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing shards no longer in lucky exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing shards no longer in lucky exchange?

Looks like this lucky exchange doesn't drop clothing shards. Just wondering, where could we get them now?

From other exchanges i suppose. I don't mind that not every event has these shards or beastsouls because there are enough items in the game wich are also rare. The only event i mostly collect these shards is the mahra/sepul event because it yields 200~300 of these in total.

Personally i like the animationstones wich are in this exchange now.

Comment

I dont know if this a once a month type exchange for it for animation stones, but with all things considered, some of the casher's should be maxed, therefore it maybe useless today.

Clothing shards and beast souls are going to be continually useful since thats the main source of player growth aka spending, you may not be able to exchange every event. So if they alternate it may be a good thing.

Comment

Only issue is that each event has a limit on how many exchange items you can get.
        We need 300 clothing shards every other week (based on the previous event cycles) to keep up with titles.
        Not sure about other people, for me, it has been extremely difficult to get 600 clothing shards every 4 weeks, and never possible to get more than 450 per event.
        If they skip 1 exchange, we would have to miss 1 or 2 clothing titles forever.
        Mount titles don't have this timing problem. We can always buy from mount shop when they become available in there.

Comment

And this is why we wanted a "Clothing Shop" so we can spend our shards at our own "leisure". Instead, we are faced with this limitation.

Frankly, they should have kept the clothing shards in the same exchange as the rest of the stuff they managed to have room to add onto.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Making them a cashers item is somewhat of a joke since most cashers i know have more than they can use since they usually get the title first time through. All it does is hurt those of us dependent on those shards for clothing titles which are now out of reach of most of us.

Comment

Let's hope they would put it back at a later time, and give us more exchange items or increase the drop rate. Or say, for now we could only hope.

Comment

To be quite frank, I am hoping they will put in a clothing shop so we can buy the sets we need to activate our own titles and/or complete our persona since you only get a piece when you reach a certain level in clothing engulfing as opposed to synthing clothing in the past where you can score more clothing pieces to get your wardrobe going.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, on oceanic servers, they now have beast souls on lucky exchange, but just like the one we have for clothing shards, it is tradeable only for devil's ring - beast shard (limited to 10 exchanges for noncashers). I have yet to see clothing shards/beast souls directly tradeable for the event items. Tbh, I am not liking this change either as I need clothing and beast soul shards, but it is still quite early to draw a conclusion. I'm just hoping we'd still have the old exchange system back.

Comment

(To the mods: Kindly delete this as this was a double post. Thanks.)
                    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 09-18-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

the clothing event is tomoz it seems and cuz this event didn't give clothing shards many of us players are not going to get the clothing for 150 shards I barley made 70 from luck exchange this time maybe next event they be back if not many players will say goodbye to most of the clothing

Comment

Again, no clothing shards in the exchange!!! We need them desperately now. Please kindly change Lucky Exchange back please!!!

Comment

So far, it seems that for this month, the devs wanted clothing to be more of a pay-to-win feature (which sucks). I see melodic, tomb raider, ocean butterfly, knockout sets on group purchase (sets which were previously available for 150 clothing shard lucky exchange). So, I guess no clothing for me this month. That said, I hope they bring back direct exchange with clothing shards on future event cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            To be quite frank, I am hoping they will put in a clothing shop so we can buy the sets we need to activate our own titles and/or complete our persona since you only get a piece when you reach a certain level in clothing engulfing as opposed to synthing clothing in the past where you can score more clothing pieces to get your wardrobe going.
                            Actually, this wouldn't help much unless they have another regular source for clothing shards, Archaeology, bound balens shop, Game Box and Amethyst Exchange, for example, or add a Clothing Recycle feature that allows us to convert excess clothing items into clothing shards.

Comment

So here's our wish list:

1) Put back Clothing Shards in Lucky Exchange.

2) Add Clothing Shards in Archaeology.

3) Add Clothing Shards in All Shops: Guild Shop, Balens Shop, Game Box, Amethyst Exchange, Outland Shop, Arena Shop, League Insignia Shop, Crypt Shop, Sylph Exchange, Athena's/Ares/Imperial/Venus War Shops, Texas Hold'em Shop, Road to Glory Shop, Voyage Shop, Dream Land Shop.

4) Add a Clothing Recycle feature that allows us to convert excess clothing items into clothing shards.

5) Add a Clothing Shards Shop that allows us to exchange clothing shards for old clothing items.

Comment

Working...
                              X