Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing shards no longer in lucky exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
    From other exchanges i suppose. I don't mind that not every event has these shards or beastsouls because there are enough items in the game wich are also rare. The only event i mostly collect these shards is the mahra/sepul event because it yields 200~300 of these in total.

Personally i like the animationstones wich are in this exchange now.
    I quote myself because of new insights. The droprate of the animationstones is very low. After exchanging 80 items i ended up with only one so the droprate of that is very low. The other rare stuff i was mentioning looks like a good addition to the exchange but the droprate of these items is so low that it is hardly worthed to do. It seems that the developers took the shards away in favor to the cashers.

So after a couple of days playing with the exchanges i can say that i am overall not pleased.

Comment

There is also no beast souls in exchange for current chest so i guess it affects both kind of chests.....
      Beast souls werent too big deal for me tbh as was trying my luck with sylphs (still nothing though) but making clothing shards casher item (seems this way) for me is a big NO....

Comment

I think removing clothing shards from lucky exchange and not replacing them anywhere is one of the most dim witted ideas so far and I agree the drop rates for the sylph things and eud items is so low its really not worth the effort doing the events. Another great idea from R2 NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
          I think removing clothing shards from lucky exchange and not replacing them anywhere is one of the most dim witted ideas so far and I agree the drop rates for the sylph things and eud items is so low its really not worth the effort doing the events. Another great idea from R2 NOT
          Sadly I have to agree in here. In the past, I've been doing only the clothing shard events and skipped most beast soul events. Right now it feels no different to skip all events since most good items don't drop while the most frequently dropped item is sag of gold or plain gold, neither of which are worth the effort needed to earn the event items.

Comment

Not only clothing shards, folks, but of beast souls now for this week's exchange.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

R2 is killing the game more and more stupid mor ronss

Comment

No shards in new chest either, guess its permanent....
                That garbage they offer now instead is **, might as well stop doing events as there is no point...

Comment

well last clothing event had no chance on any outfits not enough so bang goes a few clothing titles I will never see or get while these events are like this

we need a clothing shop like the mount shops so we can get the clothing at our own pace and able to get these titles for clothings

Comment

Clothing shop wont help if they dont bring back shards to lucky exchanges or give us another place to get them without cashing and with quantities more than 10-20 shards per week....

Comment

To be honest, removing beast souls from lucky exchange is fine as long as the mini item exchange still has the mounts as they give more than lucky exchange. But the willpower stuff is useless until you get lvl 40 with eud mats which majority players are far from. Simply adding a clothing shop won't do without a way to get shards without cashing. One place that would be good to add them is Road to Glory cause once astrals are maxed, there is nothing worth exchanging for. But I will be skipping events for sure now.

Comment

Hey pendejos (devs and promoters), so where do we get our clothing shards now since you geniuses had to remove them when introducing the new type of exchange and we don't have any to exchange for future clothing shard events?

And, would it "KILL" you to leave those as well as adding the other junk to the mix?

Comment

they love to kill the game.. wish they didnt do it and stopped opening new servers

Comment

Mahra / sep events tomorrow - and no clothing shards in the lucky exchange. SUCKS big time
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage +112m
                            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                            Ancients guild
                            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Yep, by removing such from the exchange, they've already killed the game for many.

However, I do not have time to think about that now. Getting ready to go on the 5th day to the hospital to see how my sister is doing.

Comment

been wanting to say this for a while - the whales that spend on this game control how the events playout, a lot will say no they dont including mods, and mentors - but it is coming more apprent that they do.

1st reason behind this, a week ago, you will all have seen there was great rewards in the gift piles around CC, 1 of which was 50 adv henna, suddenly after manitenace this was nerfed down to 10 - mayb due to complaints from whales, that peeps are getting loads free, and they had to payfor

2nd reason, this is for clothing shards, again possible complaints from whales that payfor clothing, 210 shards, and back when we used toi get shards, we could get the same cloth that was paid for for free, give or take 4 weeks or so.

MODS/R2 Staff that come to the forum prove to all the peeps that visit the forum and post the FULL patch notes, not just what u want us to see, the whole thing - heres hoping, u neva know.......................... rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for now...............

Comment

Working...
                                X