Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing shards no longer in lucky exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations R2 ..... another great choice to penalize free players, if at least you had the chance to choose, keep doing so and many other players will leave the game

Comment

Originally posted by WillyCoiote View Post
      Congratulations R2 ..... another great choice to penalize free players, if at least you had the chance to choose, keep doing so and many other players will leave the game
      This was to be expected... they wont give you everything for free.

R2 or the devs' dont really listen to the player community/its complaints.
      My best guess is they just look at how the login flow and revenue stream.

In the end free means they dont make money, as I posted previously its the whales cashers who want significant separation from non-spenders/ Free players.
      The event boxes kept changing years ago because they started complaining.

Consistent battle rating growth comes down to access to beast souls, clothing shards, and smelt stones
      While merged eudaemon like sea witch could be nice, thats a one time major upgrade, with a few minor upgrades afterwards.

Lack of access to clothing shards will hinder most F2P players growth significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
        been wanting to say this for a while - the whales that spend on this game control how the events playout, a lot will say no they dont including mods, and mentors - but it is coming more apprent that they do.

1st reason behind this, a week ago, you will all have seen there was great rewards in the gift piles around CC, 1 of which was 50 adv henna, suddenly after manitenace this was nerfed down to 10 - mayb due to complaints from whales, that peeps are getting loads free, and they had to payfor

2nd reason, this is for clothing shards, again possible complaints from whales that payfor clothing, 210 shards, and back when we used toi get shards, we could get the same cloth that was paid for for free, give or take 4 weeks or so.

MODS/R2 Staff that come to the forum prove to all the peeps that visit the forum and post the FULL patch notes, not just what u want us to see, the whole thing - heres hoping, u neva know.......................... rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for now...............

I don't think it has anything to do with complaints - whales need a push to spend more, so letting free and small cash players get stuff for free (by grinding away) well after those who spent could get it just makes sense. But since there are new items to distribute to the whales, they put them into the exchanges, and that left the rest of us out, since few people will have much use for advanced willpower mats for a while.
        So they're not out to deny most players anything, we're just an afterthought. You're correct in a sense, the needs of the whales will dictate the game, but it's not due to any direct influence.
        And that's why mods, etc. say that whales have no influence - technically true, but not the whole story.

They could easily solve this issue by making two exchanges, one with the older style rewards, one with the newer stuff, but as I said, we're an afterthought.

Comment

Here's my gesture to the whales, the promoters, and developers out there: the third phalanges from both of my hands.

No, I am serious. This is straight out Day-O where things were going good for the players, and then all of a sudden it's been taken a-back a few. So what if the whales spend, they are fools in doing so (as I would not spend for something that is getting to be more of a piece of Day-O by the minute from those who are nothing more than just posterior ostriches) with all the problems we've been facing. I don't give a hoot about them, I give a hoot about my game play and how I am used to things that were good to me; as I am sure every other player does the same.

Now, I am trying to figure out how these degenerates (sorry, but all my "high and mighty" thoughts of them being "intelligent" of a stereotype has gone out the window) plan to give out future events when no one (including the crying whales) can get any shards now since they are in "limited" supply (You get only 10 through a rough exchange every 2 weeks; and very little for doing the stupid identify event, but gets even limited when you don't have any more clothes to identify with).

They should have kept the rewards along with the new junk they had placed. It's not that hard. There is clearly no point in me doing events now since this premium currency is gone thanks to them. For that matter, they can take such and shove it (and I don't plan on finishing the rest of the phrase, either).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Not surprized about this since if they now removed them clothing shards from lucky exchange it means all of us playing who still have a brain and not spending a fortune on this C R A P have to miss out on getting them clothing sets. Ofc it must be some of them big spenders who been complaining about not getting materials they want for their willpower so R2 just gave up and gave the whiners what they wanted

Comment

they really need to shoot them they ruining the game more and more stupid .... i want those shards back
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2017, 07:07 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Peo159, I've done a few exchanges to even know that R2 does not give out "big" in rewards when it comes to exchanges, so I am laughing because these fools (the whales) have to spend more if they wanted more mats for their Willpowers. I haven't yet done NM or Hell on Eud War because I am very glad (at one time) that I can farm for the mats to enchant my Eud equipment as opposed to waiting a long time for such through other means; so I don't know how much Willpower mats are given out through those (you get 40 Willpower stones if you leave each sub-boss on each floor before taking out the final boss).

R22289894, I would want a hurricane (or even a typhoon) to head in their direction. That's how ill-willed I am at this point. They've put back the shards, but in the WRONG week (supposed to be the beast shard week). I don't want to have false hope to know that this will be weekly, but I am going to assume for the worst to know that these shards won't be featured next week. In fact, they've Day-O up the rotation because the Mahra/Sepulcrum event is the biggest event that everyone (including the paying Day-O) always looked forward to in getting a lot of shards to trade for clothing sets the next week after.

Now, with this thing in place, no one will be able to get their wishful sets for a long time.

Comment

think i need to go watch my tongue.. lucky i dun type all i think.. that would result in a punishment i think xD

Comment

If the rules weren't there and I didn't have to censor myself, I would truly say every word to the letter it contained on how I truly felt of the things that were done at this point.

Comment

its just lame that they keep removing things or making rewards worse those clothing shards where nice to get so you could get some titles... they also removed those other event items those you can exchange for those clothing items for getting the wings in lucky exchange you dun get them in blitzing campaigns anymore or cata.. wondering what will be next for them to mes up

Comment

We are currently working to try and resolve this, from what I understand it was all thrown out of whack with adding the willpower exchanges, but we are working on this, we ask to patiently bare with us.
                        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

im scared for the future .. do they rollback of clothes to then? till before they throwed out the clothing shards? cus the removing of clothing every switch????

Comment

Again, if the new type is weekly, then it should not be a heavy of an impact as many (as previously said) had looked in getting shards from the biggest event of all: Mahra/Sepulcrum. However, with anything that is R2 (and ultimately the devs), we can only assume for the worst. We didn't mind of the beast shards because there are a few ways of getting more of them instead of waiting for the event for them. However, the clothing one is the important one since majority of the players are less than KH (this is on new servers as well as some that are casually playing in the older servers), which the "new way" befalls on. There are no other sources (other than getting 10 of them in some event weeks, doing the clothing identify - if you're maxed, you're out of luck, and spending for them) in which they are obtained.

Each set at the bottom most part of the Clothing Shard Exchange is there for about 2 rotations and they get bumped off. It can be 1 or 2 sets that we would want to save on but couldn't with this "new way", so we missed out on such.

They (R2 or otherwise) could forget about people spending because many have already quit or are bound towards that road as this post is made. You want people to spend, then fix the stuff so people can play and do not come with junk like this (or as I would say, "quit Day-O-in' the rotation") that will get everyone to clear the hills in a heartbeat.

Comment

they nerved clothing identify rewards to with getting shards from 2, 4, 6, 10, 20.. to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... .... how to get ppl dislike wartune more?
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-15-2017, 08:11 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
                              X