[Discussion] Rave 200 vs Rave 250

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Discussion] Rave 200 vs Rave 250

I heard a little rumor that the Rave Events will take a nice nose dive by floating the 200 and 250 at certain intervals. If this is true, we will be seeing some that occur every 2 weeks (that's when the Rave Event shows itself).

However, let's talk about the Rave Events and how they affect a person's game play.

I am not going to lie to anyone, but somehow, when I see a 200 Rave Event, I felt it was easy to obtain the 200 (minus the guild related events mind anyone) to get the max rewards. I don't know, I just felt like doing the day's stuff and it doesn't feel like a bore. However, when I see the 250 (it's only 50 more if you want to get the max rewards of the same number of fun coins as the 200 one), I felt like not doing anything (or maybe just the minimum up to 120 or 180). Psychological bore maybe; or maybe the fact the game is shot up that it feels difficult in doing so.

Does anyone else feel like that? Share your experiences here.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I think the event has declined, even if you compare cross server rankings of the rave event on how other servers or guild stack up. Theres a decline in play.
    In the past there were servers that would max out pts.
    Whether thats related to the constant need to push people to spend, or the fact that the game itself is declining.

The rewards are decent, but with less opportunity to gather materials without spending, it doesn't become worthwhile.

Comment

Yep, at the 200 Rave, we always see folks participating; yet, at the 250, my server only got 1 level unlocked as far as the rewards go. But, the devs or R2 promoters will never see that and think their way is the best way.

Comment

The game gathers data on how many people participated in each event, how many claimed rewards, how long people are staying online for during the events, and a myriad of other data. If no one is participating, the event will eventually change or be removed.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hmm, good to know. I still say it's a psychological thing when it comes to comparisons. For me, 200 max is what I can do on pretty much any given day when said event (been known to push down to 180 or even 120 for the 250 bit). I AFK a team (or five window setup) when I am doing an errand; and sometimes, can be gone for hours before returning. Most players AFK through the night (as my guild has some folks in the other side of the world) or throughout the day (when they are working).

I am going to admit, I do forget to claim my rewards before turning in for the night.

When I saw the 200 Rave, I had initially thought the promoters changed it (was 250 for about 2-3 times before the sudden change back to 200 and then again to 250) because not many people participated in the 250 (not for the same max rewards of fun coins; psychologically saying, I rather do the 200 for the 21 fun coins than the 250 for the same number) and for the number of complaints that came about as a result. With the lags that's been happening, not many people are playing the game to its fullest time.

I still think of the realistic value of 100 for max (old devotion) with an option on how to play the game (any extra is just extra; nothing special); however, I had been shooting for 200 because of the old Rave. Now, I will throw my psychological side away in trying to shoot for 200 (as it is easier that way) without even thinking about the 250, but again, I don't know how I am going to overcome the maximum fun coins bit since you get 21 max for 200 and you get 21 max for 250 (when each one comes about). That's an easy 1000 point (again, I wish they would put in the USE IN BULK button so we don't have to click 100 times to get the points and get carpal tunnel as a result) to be made that I am sure everyone will not have a problem in doing (for doing the event at 5 days).

Anyway, I am going to continue to ask for other players' feedback when it comes to such a thing... might have a correlation or breakthrough to write about (credit will be cited where due).

Comment

Participation is not based on how good the Rave version is, but based on how good the concurrent casher events are.
            People don't spend for the purpose of gaining Rave rewards. They spend because the spending events are good.
            Same goes for devotion, active spenders would probably aim for 300 every day. Rave is just another reward to collect.
            For non-spenders, devotion is the only things they do, which does not affect the points directly.
            As for the fun coins, it seems like most people just spend it as soon as they get 100, regardless of how good the rave event is.

Comment

Working...
            X