Basic Talent Stone And Xp Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Talent Stone And Xp Book

give more xp books and basit talent stone a simple exchange of swap activity pls .
    we need xp to open complate kinghtoot.

well we need willpower stuff also

Comment

You can get xp books from the guild treasure and basic talent stones you can find when doing circuit quests.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
        You can get xp books from the guild treasure and basic talent stones you can find when doing circuit quests.
        more need they are inadequate. a simple talent stone must be earned more

Comment

Originally posted by yakupdemir675 View Post
          give more xp books and basit talent stone a simple exchange of swap activity pls .
          we need xp to open complate kinghtoot.
          They were added to the game not long ago to help new players build up faster. When I was trying to get knighthood we did not have the extra exp books or even talent stones we old farts got ours by doing many runs in mpds. You cant expect to jump to knight hood without doing a little work. The more you build your toon up in br before going to knighthood will be better for you anyway. The more you put into the game the more game satisfaction you will get rather than trying to do everything to fast.

Comment

lol so fun new players keep cry omg ther only ned like 10% of xp we other ned to get to lvl 80 and get max talent and stil it is to hard for them, now you can max kh in 1 week befor i toke 1 month or more ther you dide tomns of mp each day whit 4x xp scroll on, i am realy tirred of new players cry over ther has to work more then 1 week to from lvl 1 to 80 whit kh and 30mil+ br.

Comment

Working...
            X