Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

will power skill book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will power skill book

anyone got this thing to work?
    I tried to use it but it wont let me. also the descriptionsays( use it to activate will power skill anytime). I tried that and it still says i need the book of wisdom.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe you need to have both skills at lvl 8 before you can use willpower skill books.

Comment

so why did they say use it any time to activate it? we need this clarify

Comment

All the skills need to be level 8 before you are able to use those books.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
          All the skills need to be level 8 before you are able to use those books.
          Does that mean both skills need to be 8 or just one to lvl 8? You should tell the dev's they should put something about the books in the help screen on the willpower skill menu.
          Character Name: Chris1909
          Class: Mage
          Server: US West

Comment

yeah and be more clear about it rather than saying it can be used anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
              yeah and be more clear about it rather than saying it can be used anytime.
              Right! "Anytime" means it doesn't matter what lvl the skill is the book should allow you to lvl up that skill point. so if its lvl 7 use a book now lvl 8 or if its lvl 11 use book now lvl 12.
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

Working...
              X