This Will NOT Do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Will NOT Do...

I am sorry, but no, this is totally unacceptable...
    1. You messed up the events by taking out the shards/beast souls out of their respective weeks. A currency that is widely used by players to get what they want at the time they want.
    2. You messed up the rotation by somewhat putting in the WRONG items for the WRONG WEEK.
    3. You even messed up by putting the shards (pictured below) on the week following the BIGGEST TIME people would count on getting a good number of them so they can exchange for the week after for clothing items. The shards go into the week where people benefit from the Mahra/Sepulcrum event.
    Resoundly, you can go eat a big hot steaming bowl of Day-Os you Day-O Day-O Day-Os (FRF). You already killed the game as it is now.

Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

lololol you telling this in the forum like the devs are reading the forum lmao.....put this stuff in their facebook...or else nobody gives a ***...

Comment

doesnt mather where you put it they dun listn at all... think most can say bye bye to clothing titles

Comment

the game is at the point where they dont care anymore.

the only time they respond is when you lose balens, or cant login anymore.

we all acknowledge the game is poorly designed, and it caters to whales/spenders.
        Im always curios when then F2P quits playing, and lets the whales and spenders to themselves, would there be a public outcry because whales can't pick on people in battlegrounds or other events where their cash plays but no one shows up? would spending drop because theres less motivation?

because as the game keeps going on, all it does is alienate its player community in order to make more money, but without a certain # of player base to maintain the game popularity
        you'll probably end up with more server merges
        • More Server Login issues
        • Constant Lag issues
        • Removal of event items that benefit F2P players
        • Lack of design consideration
        • Lack of fixing any bugs
        • Devs rarely listen to R2 feedback or player feedback

It seems it'll be a once a month or limited time to get clothing, they just keep taking away things that hinder player growth, and leave it up to cash

Comment

they killing the game slowly and dun care game will die when the ppl leave .. game cant survive on the few big whales

Comment

Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post
            lololol you telling this in the forum like the devs are reading the forum lmao.....put this stuff in their facebook...or else nobody gives a ***...
            Oh, they had managed to "steal" a post from this very forum to feature on one of their "other" games on their Facebook page. So, I could care less if they read it or not in here; I've been known to be a total animal on social media as I am unchained and unhinged, LOL; I can be a real Emil Muzz from Dragnet (Dan Aykroyd/Tom Hanks) on there.

It's true, these posterior ostriches would not be able to see or read about the player feedback or feedback from any other source as they got their heads so far dug up in; might be a "train" kind of thing going that our feedback will keep going from one end to the other nonstop.

Takashi007x, I agree with you there. Out of the most Day-O (for I am trying my best not to say the "R" word in the open) things I have seen, this is one that truly takes the cake. The real problem is when people "kiss butt" to them in spending; they need to Day-O wake up and know we got a problem. A lot of players I had known had already quit, with me getting on the same train as well. I am sorry, but with all this Day-O, I cannot and will not play a game that is broken to Day-O, that is randomly wanting to Day-O people off (some days you have lag, other days it's okay and something else happens; like really, what the Day-O!?), and takes things that people have somewhat a hope to compete away.

I could be a "badass" and really tell the developers things that will make Trump a saint in comparison; but I think I had done said it when I took away their only stereotype by saying they are not "intelligent" to even do things right.

Well, they can have their cash all they want. I am getting ready to put a sleeper unit to keep my guild alive (if and when they do decide to wake up). And to the whales out there, they can go Day-O themselves because this game isn't all about them; it's all about the people who play that makes it somewhat great (again, if the devs weren't such posterior ostriches). But hey, I am not too worried now; perhaps the devs will do something right for a change and put all the Cliffords into one BG or Arena like many of us wanted to see coming for a very long time.

Comment

If u guys think this game is dying you should check the chinese wartune....It not dying and I won't die easily...After all this game made them LOOOOOOOOOOT of money back in 2013...I am positive it made them even more money in 2016...

Comment

I could give two Day-Os about Chinese Wartune as I do not play it let alone understand the language.

Comment

Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post
                  If u guys think this game is dying you should check the chinese wartune....It not dying and I won't die easily...After all this game made them LOOOOOOOOOOT of money back in 2013...I am positive it made them even more money in 2016...
                  this game wont die because people will always take advantage of others when they're quitting,not playing etc.
                  so if 1 whale stops, another will be tempted to take its place, its just the way the game is, it feasts on people's desire to be #1 through whatever means possible.

people participating in events have already started to wane, its only when this becomes more common when the game will die.because the less people that participate, the less people will be inclined to spend, etc.

but keep in mind chinese wartune it has more content, and more flexibility, costs to the store are around 10% of the costs here, they may charge for things we get free here or via bound balens. but overall its cheaper, so people are more inclined to spend if the cost is not as high. (i.e. original sylph merging was 20k balens on chinese wartune, but on R2 when first released was 60k)
                  So chinese wartune you can spend a little and keep pace, in wartune R2 version you have to spend significant to keep pace)

If you're getting clothing and mounts at a pace that can keep up with whales/ spenders, then power of spending is not as significant, which is leading to the current change.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Oh, they had managed to "steal" a post from this very forum to feature on one of their "other" games on their Facebook page.
                    Your post was taken by the other publisher for the version they released. They are not the developer. ProCity is as affiliated with 7Road as R2 is.
                    Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
                    So chinese wartune you can spend a little and keep pace, in wartune R2 version you have to spend significant to keep pace)
                    Prices in both versions are set to the earning potential for the market they are released in. People playing from outside that market are not part of the equation. What seems cheaper to you probably isn't much cheaper for the locals. Also, people in China are far more willing to drop 20k balens on things, and then hop to the next server and do it again, and again, and again, until they find a server where they are in a more competitive position. This is where the phrase 'catching whales' comes from.

The changes to the events aren't making much sense at the moment to anyone, and we'll probably have to wait at least one full cycle to see where they are going with this. Definitely keep providing feedback, in the meantime, just don't expect an overnight change if the devs, who are ultimately responsible for events, have decided to take things in a different direction. It generally takes a bit to convince them it's the wrong direction.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Memory's right, the Chinese market will tend to have prices that are slightly lowered than the US based ones. One game I had played in the past was evidence of this where a simple 100 point load costs about 3 something in the Chinese version of the game (in US dollars), but costs 5 something in the US version. It's not only the "discount" that entices one or envy another; it's the fact that the locals will have to front more bucks (in their native land) than a person in the US would when it comes to purchasing.

I can only speculate that the Chinese version will have its fair share of cheats and hacks more than the US version. So while some might drop the 20k balens in a server, it might not be a legitimate way of doing so. If we cheat on this platform, we will get banned from doing so.

However, the real issue is the things the devs are doing now that is impacting game play and player growth. I would like to think that by changing the rotation of such items, I am hoping they will be commonplace in the upcoming weeks of lucky exchange, else there is no point in doing events, especially ones that either not favored by the players or unreachable at this time (KH mostly for the CA or regular level player). That's one part. The other has to lie with the performance issues (sorry R2, but this one's hardware related as I have a feeling the data coming from the server meets up with a bottleneck because of too many requests being sent to the client from it) that have players wanting to quit the game (if they haven't done so already) as a result.

Comment

At least the Clothing Shards are back. Not that it can't be better, but at least we see some progress.

Comment

Yes, they are back, but in the wrong type of events that 60% of the players cannot do or will not have enough trinkets to exchange with. This will slow them down much more as they will have two clothing shard exchange rotations (with the new way) in getting enough to get a clothing set while foregoing the other sets that could have been bought if the things were left alone in the first place.

Another thing I had noticed is that the clothing shards are no longer in the "Rare" category as in the past, meaning once a person have exchanged 30 trinkets, there's a possibility of not getting any shards for that exchange; only clothing and adv. skill scrolls.

If this is going to be weekly, then probably I won't have a problem because there will be 4 opportunities (weeks) in a month to collect on such to get those titles needed.

Comment

It's official. The devs and promoters done messed up the rotation. So when the Sylph Enchant/Upgrade (Sepulcrum/Mahra) event comes along (biggest one in our books for shards), we, the players, won't be getting any clothing shards to get those coveted clothing sets.

Comment

I'd like to see a little balance in the events. Gem events are bottom of the barrel, you get almost no tokens out of them, while the mahra/sep events give out massive hauls of event tokens. With a little more equitable distribution, it wouldn't be such a big deal when certain exchanges come along.
                              The other half of the problem is that clothing set prices were determined by the old schedule, where people were able to collect hundreds of them. If the new schedule persists, we'll get more like 50 a month, and that means one set every 3 months, out of the 13 new ones introduced. That could be partly offset if they allowed us to buy individual pieces for a steep discount (i.e. wings to complete sets we otherwise had all of).

So the whole setup should be revised, since clothing shards have become almost worthless.

Comment

Working...
                              X