opinion for next update could have class exchange card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion for next update could have class exchange card

in the next update you could get a card to change the class without having to change account with another person

Nope. This suggestion has been brought up and turned down a few times. Also, trading accounts is not allowed here.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why cant there be a class exchange card? most players want it and most players will use it.

Comment

cause rgames are greedy ***** and their support elves are damn morons.

Comment

They just want you to create accounts and characters and spend your money on them; then abandon them because some thing's wasn't right for them that you have to start over.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
            cause rgames are greedy ***** and their support elves are damn morons.
            It has nothing to do with R2. The developer shot down the idea.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

well then tell the idiot developers to fix the farm at least. i hate having to leave the bonfire only to bless my friends farm. was on my server with the new patch and still the farm is not fixed.

Comment

Actually, I would like it if the farm went back to what it was when you're able to escape the lag fest that is in your city for that bit of freedom to manage your farm from within your homestead.

Currently writing up things for my "Top X Useless Tidbits in Wartune", where x is the number of things I find that is pretty much redundant or useless that we can do without. Fair warning, though, it's going to be a long one, but I will make it short as I can.

Comment

The way the game is now if there was a class exchange card. I would predict 99.9% of players would change class to an archer and the other classes would soon cease to exist

Comment

glad i would be the 00.1% who is mage and stays like that ......
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Nope. This suggestion has been brought up and turned down a few times. Also, trading accounts is not allowed here.
                      People have exchanged or used other people's accounts and R2 has ignored tickets on those issues as well.

Comment

Doesn't make it any less against the rules, Takashi. R2 has better things to do than spend time researching account histories, like ignoring legitimate support tickets. But, R2 has banned many people for sharing/trading/gifting, so we really shouldn't be giving people a false assumption that they will never get banned for it. Just depends on what the person who reported it included in their ticket, and how persistent they were in keeping the ticket open, or if the person who is sharing/trading/gifting decides to post about such activity on the forum, which means I have to report it, and that generally always results in a ban, even if only a temporary one.

Comment

R2 has better things to do than spend time researching account histories, like ignoring legitimate support tickets.
                          This statement had made my day. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            This statement had made my day. Well played.
                            classic response hahahaha

but it is true r2 and devs wont ban ppl who swap use borrow share their toons as these players spend cash on those accounts when others leave game

its like loading a gun and shooting the hand that feeds them hahahah

they will never ban those ppl for the exact reason they spend on those accounts when they take them over I know of some ppl way back 2 years and nothing done to those

so why use tos if r2 and devs don't abide by it

as for class swap card noooooooo u chose ur player stick with it lol

but I know 1 patch added sub class maybe the devs can activate this for us western wartune players
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-18-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I call it where it is due as it lays. It's not only R2 but of nearly all Chinese developers and hosting platforms are in this. Friends from another game (through another developer in China) have told me they've quit the game because the devs/support did not do anything for those that duplicated items and allow them to run freely in the game that crashed the economy of said servers; at the same moment not even banning folks for selling accounts for real money (PayPal/PHP).

Not saying that R2 does the first, but in the latter, I seen folks advertising in either selling or wanting to buy an account (most are Brazilian as it is in Portuguese), and yet nothing is done to them. I did have my fun with one of them, though, by offering a few choice words that would put me in the hot seat and a bulls-eye on the forehead.

However, I am not much in the game any more (other than collecting nightly for my units) as I am pretty busy out in real life. The devs/R2 will have to do something spectacular to bring me back (and keep it there forever) so I don't think any low of them as I am doing now.

Comment

Working...
                              X