guardian rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guardian rune

i think it a joke that a knight cant have a guardian rune, it not like years ago when we had shield and Apollo's shield and super block, now knights have the weakest and worst skill set of the game knights are the weakest race over all now in the game, every race has the same defensive setup so there is no reason in the world we cant have the guardian rune

Not having guardian rune is one thing but weakest race and worst skill set, definitely no.
    They have pretty good skills except for their aoe.
    Class:Mage
    Level:80 Adv
    BR:200k

Comment

Asking to only advantage one class over the others is a losing argument. We need to ask that they just give everyone access to every rune. There's no reason for archers not to have purge, and especially mages not to have purification. Guardian would probably be a bigger benefit to knights than the others to mages/archers, but it would put everyone on equal footing, when the justification for splitting them out is gone, and was weak to begin with.

And knights are definitely not the worst class - the main skill branch is pretty good, and they are the only ones who ever use their secondary branch, so that's far and away the best secondary branch.

Comment

I agree Guardian ruin is an unfair advantage especially when coupled with titan ruins and a player that knows how to play. Also with the change in skills and all other buffs its time to make all ruins available to all classes. Purge and puri are virtually useless now cant remember the last time I actually used one of them. On the plus side if I had guardian Chaos ruin would be retired lol

Comment

Not just available for all, the guardian rune needs nerfed. Situations like mp arena a player can hide behind it for almost the entire duration of a fight, With the huge turn times making the rune cooldown irrelevant then exploiting the turn queue bug to use it again when it expires. It is hugely op at 70% and deeply unfair to keep a third of players from using it altogether. Then you have 1v1 situations when you see a delphic coming, just hit rune and get to cast it before the delphic hits, it's broken. I'd like to see it around 35% - as per the apollo shield skill it was meant to compensate for originally. Even 50% if 35 would cause too many tears.
          Last edited by hungry; 10-17-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hungry View Post
            Not just available for all, the guardian rune needs nerfed. Situations like mp arena a player can hide behind it for almost the entire duration of a fight, With the huge turn times making the rune cooldown irrelevant then exploiting the turn queue bug to use it again when it expires. It is hugely op at 70% and deeply unfair to keep a third of players from using it altogether. Then you have 1v1 situations when you see a delphic coming, just hit rune and get to cast it before the delphic hits, it's broken. I'd like to see it around 35% - as per the apollo shield skill it was meant to compensate for originally. Even 50% if 35 would cause too many tears.
            I have the guardian-rune but never use it. Why? As a KH mage i have the ability to take away buffs thanks to the passive and Time Titan so these runes are not bothering me. You also can put a debuff-skill on a sylph so you can debuff before using a powerfull hit. That rune doens't give that much protection. Better save the mats for a Blood deamon wich can give you a big ATK-boost so you overall hit harder. Use an Oracle as sub for Damnation and Suntoria and you are good to go. Dunno if you are KH or not but if you aren't then the advantage from the Blood deamon and oracle still stands.

When you have these that rune isn't that special anymore. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

I have the guardian-rune but never use it. Why? As a KH mage i have the ability to take away buffs thanks to the passive and Time Titan so these runes are not bothering me. You also can put a debuff-skill on a sylph so you can debuff before using a powerfull hit. That rune doens't give that much protection. Better save the mats for a Blood deamon wich can give you a big ATK-boost so you overall hit harder. Use an Oracle as sub for Damnation and Suntoria and you are good to go. Dunno if you are KH or not but if you aren't then the advantage from the Blood deamon and oracle still stands.

When you have these that rune isn't that special anymore. :P
              do you even do pvp? becuse no way to remove gaurd rune can not be remove whit titan or mage passive or remove whit purge rune it is over all best skill in game, and alot of mage arher wil stay away from knight if ther get it to becuse then ther can not hide more.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

do you even do pvp? becuse no way to remove gaurd rune can not be remove whit titan or mage passive or remove whit purge rune it is over all best skill in game, and alot of mage arher wil stay away from knight if ther get it to becuse then ther can not hide more.
                Is it? The rune-effect is not taken away by these skills? Well, i stand corrected now.

I do PvP but to be honest, it never came to me that i do not take out this rune-effects. When i stand against a knight i carefully plan my hard hits to use them when the moontitan on the knight weares off, that is the moment where i use Hells Requiem and Fiery Lotus to deal with the Eud and Sub so i can continue with Criminal Trial. After Criminal Trial i sylph up with Thor, buff it up with the +60% DMG buff and use the delphics. Most of times that does the trick for me.

Usually i run into trouble and loose if the player i am up against steals my awakeningpoints so i can't use Thor's delphics.

Comment

gaurd rune can not be dispelled as only rune so like i say best skill or that you will call it in game as all thing on knight def tree can be remove, so real unfair knight dont has the rune on china knight has gaurd rune.

Comment

as always it's total silence from 7road or r2, we can just file this under "we don't give a ****, just keep giving us money" with the rest of the utterly broken balance problems and swathes of bugs.

Comment

do not understand why dont get all version of wartune in china has give knights gaurd rune but not gote here sadly, whis game should be name screw knights, ther not even tanks like i isay ther is, bet if ther ever of class changes we shouldf knight nearly delted from game.

Comment

Working...
                      X