Bag Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Space

when do we get some more bag space? i have 3 and a bit page left un used in treasure inventory... cant R2 make the dims go to there??? they keep adding stuff and we get out of space.. i know about the extra vault space but thats to expensive takes to much contri
    Last edited by R22289894; 10-19-2017, 01:51 PM.

The guild vault is not really that bad if you do the 3 month one. As for the treasure inventory if you convert all the gems and stuff into hp for the events they take up a lot less space and its easier to see what you have. The dims also take up a lot less space if you only open the chests as you need them, this way you dont have a lot of rows of basic int and adv dims in your bag. I know it is tempting to hold onto things and horde everything but try to sell things you know you will never use again. I got one extra page open in the guild vault and I only keep 9999 of anything I think I might use later. I have been on this server for about 4yrs and still have not unlocked my 3rd page in my bag. It is ok to let some things go, I know some people that have maxed out their tattoos yet they keep rows of hanna for what who knows.
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

Comment

have 5 pages open.. and 3 pages of treasure inventory i dun use should be pulled by the others xD or shift the dims to there.. and guild vault 3 months is more then we have as guild so not an option to expensive

Comment

What are you hiding in your pockets to need so many? lol
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I am running 2 180-day guild time vaults that emptied out my inventory. If this came out in the beginning, I could save a lot of bound balens in not spending for inventory spaces and kept to the default. But yeah, most of my gems in the treasure inventory are converted to one type to make it easy on me.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hiding enough cus you never know what R2 gonna throw at ya.. had dropped stuff before that i didnt realy needed anymore and later on R2 throwed in something where i needed that stuff so i save stuff now :P... preffer to have those 3 empy pages from treasure to normal bag xD.. or option to put dims in there as well and eudeamon stuff

Comment

Any further adjustments to inventory space would probably only happen if the statistics show that the majority of people are utilizing the extra guild vault pages and still running around with full pockets.

Sell your dims. If you have so many that moving them would make a huge impact on your inventory space, then you have way too many. They don't cost enough to need to save anything over what you plan to use in the near future. Same goes for seeds that can be bought on the farm. No need to have those taking up space. If you have anything with a description of 'useless item', you are safe to dump those too. Maybe that will give you some breathing room for a bit.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

To be quite honest, the guild wealth for the time vaults are a bit steep. I was just lucky enough to have about 50-60 million guild wealth lying around to spend for the 180-day ones. Other guilds (especially on newer or closer to new servers) will have this problem for the first six months (until they get that far up). Hardly any incentive for those to contribute since the devs had to put in those purchase limits (and sometimes, I would feel discouraged from putting the gold down with something like that) that they don't want to waste the gold on such.

On one of my units, I still have an unwanted item left over from last Christmas (the old stocking that boasts if you have 5 of them you get some special thing going for it) that I cannot sell for the life of me; that the only possible way is to time that until to be kicked out and forego one day of Outlands but making sure it would not trip over the 3 day rule for the IW if I want it to participate.

Another thing of concern is the 4th year title item that sits in the vault. I don't know if selling it will remove the title from me or will it be okay; so it's sitting there, holding a spot for the time being.

I hardly do dims now, so I got all the dim chests in the vault without opening to reveal a dimension. There should have been a space for all the dims, but I guess the devs messed up when they showed up on the inventory and in the dimension space. Same with farm seeds; I only buy the number I need for that time.

But, why don't they (R2/Devs) use those thousands of analytics to find out how many players out there are at full capacity when it comes to space? I am pretty sure that would be more useful than having a bottleneck from the server that commits a lot of data to be transferred towards the client computer.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  But, why don't they (R2/Devs) use those thousands of analytics to find out how many players out there are at full capacity when it comes to space?
                  They do, hence my first sentence.

Comment

well for some guilds 3 mil wealth is a lot. for only 30 days

but why we can't add more stuff in the treasure bags ???
                    I have 2 and half page empty in there
                    why not let us put the broken space shards and dimension in there to ? and maybe the eudi ugrade stuff also ?

Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Every time we get more space to use, we also get more junk to start saving. The new guild vault is a great addition, but adding the broken space stuff plus all the additional willpower materials makes them mandatory.
                      The game needs to re-sort a bunch of items into the treasure inventory, which is highly underutilized, or convert more types into hidden resources, like insignia, crypt tokens, etc. Or both, no one would object to even more inventory clean-up, with all the new items being added all the time.

Comment

henna hoofs and beads of influence can be used to speed up dreamland cd up to 24 hours good way to dump a lot of in needed henna and hoofs

Comment

Working...
                        X