Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Starting Up [Settings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Up [Settings]

It looks like someone had finally listened to me. Last night, prior to starting my maintenance, I went and cleared all the cache from my units and within Adobe so I can expect to re-download everything when I come into the new patch release. After clicking on the "use local cache" box on my custom, I had braced for the harrowing bit of having to go into the settings so I can turn off the sound....

Except, it came off as standard; something I had been requesting for maybe many months and possibly years since I went back to the Wartune scene. For that time, I had always thought the devs have their heads so far up there that they do not read on what players wanted as well as feedback. I guess this is one of those times I should be the one who should thank them for doing something right (so far, as it is only the beginning). I had to run various servers to see if I was dreaming, and each boot to no sound (as I had wanted as a default since music/sound are packets that travel from the server to the computer and back to the server when a scene is changed).

Now, I hope no one breaks this as it is a big help; especially, for those of us who run two or more accounts on different servers. You've managed to keep me for a little bit as you still got work to do to making this game a "hot ticket item" so that everyone can tell their friends and possibly spend.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60
Working...
X