Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........

Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........when i went to recycle the extra shards i have for the 1st relic you get from brad, the option to recycle the shards in the blacksmith does not show up. The only option that I can recycle are my Gems. seriously? is there something i'm missing or did y'all screw up as usual?!

• Arandeath
    replied
    lol,talking about recycling relics,i still
    only have 2 relics activated. XD

Leave a comment:

• R23593157
    replied
    Originally posted by Sbpeir View Post
    Synthesize a second copy of a Relic you already have. When you use the card it will recycle into Cast Stones.
    Aha. So we still have to keep the garbage in our inventory, until we get 100 of the shards to synth a relic. No way we really get rid of unwanted things. How typical of this game! *Sigh*

Ignis, R2 S8

Leave a comment:

• Sbpeir
    replied
    Synthesize a second copy of a Relic you already have. When you use the card it will recycle into Cast Stones.

Leave a comment:

• R23593157
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........when i went to recycle the extra shards i have for the 1st relic you get from brad, the option to recycle the shards in the blacksmith does not show up. The only option that I can recycle are my Gems. seriously? is there something i'm missing or did y'all screw up as usual?!
    I was just about to ask the same question: How do we recycle the unwanted ancient relic shards?

Ignis, R2 S8

Leave a comment:

Working...
X