these new events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these new events

omg these new events are way beyong terrible .... please feel free to chare ur thoughts about it

Please share what specifically you don't like about the new events. Why do you feel they are way beyond terrible?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I stayed clear from many (if not most) of them, so I can't really say much. You know where my biggest dilemma lies (on the fact they've swapped the weeks/rewards around).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

gonna miss alot of titles as we dun get that ammount of clothing shards as before and when i have enough they removed allready some clothing set's.. gotta love the devs for messing up the game and wrecking it. think i keep it by vip and spirit couvenant .. they not worth the cash cus they keep wrecking the game

Comment

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
          omg these new events are way beyong terrible .... please feel free to chare ur thoughts about it
          the new kid arena especialy , i could get alot more resources from the old one , now i just get very low amount of resources from it ... and also no more skillbooks from them
          i way call it a major nerf

Comment

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post

the new kid arena especialy , i could get alot more resources from the old one , now i just get very low amount of resources from it ... and also no more skillbooks from them
            i way call it a major nerf
            agred crazy big nerf on rewards only diffrences is we can get som willpower rewards but could add that to old arena and add if get special amount, but clear r2 want new players and old who might ned lvl skill on kids up to get skill high then 8 on willpower now has juse absurd amount of cash to doit.

Comment

Working...
            X