Wartune Sites So Different Why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Sites So Different Why

Ok so Wartunes is made by R2 games and as such i would assume that other sites such as Kongregate and Wartunes.com must pay a commision or a rental fee for using Wartunes.

So how come Wartunes.com had 16 yes 16 Events for the New Year Period.

Kongregate got a massive 1 with exp boost and a toned down astral event where instead of getting 500k gold from gaining a rare Astral they get a energine astral.

Also severe lack of events that do occor on R2 main site compared to Kongregate.

No 3 week after server opens events. Still rewards from the 1st week outstanding. When many people have submitted tickets about this and been right royally fobbed off.

Seriously you people need to sort your Shizzle out.. Maybe even take a page out of Wartunes.com diary and customer service.

Wartune is not made by R2 games

who ever told u that

wartune is made by 7 roads
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaric View Post
      Ok so Wartunes is made by R2 games and as such i would assume that other sites such as Kongregate and Wartunes.com must pay a commision or a rental fee for using Wartunes.

So how come Wartunes.com had 16 yes 16 Events for the New Year Period.

Kongregate got a massive 1 with exp boost and a toned down astral event where instead of getting 500k gold from gaining a rare Astral they get a energine astral.

Also severe lack of events that do occor on R2 main site compared to Kongregate.

No 3 week after server opens events. Still rewards from the 1st week outstanding. When many people have submitted tickets about this and been right royally fobbed off.

Seriously you people need to sort your Shizzle out.. Maybe even take a page out of Wartunes.com diary and customer service.
      Surely you jest.

R2 has more events overall compared to the other servers.

We have *never* "gotten a red astral".

Check your shizzle out.

Comment

Working...
      X