Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get early access to hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get early access to hot events

Okay guys, i just unlock this features when i hit level 72 in perks. But i want to know with which method we got early access from hot events on holidays of new years april joke days. Is that in game mail, or acccount mail or PM in forum?

fake no ideasr that talk about but can not se them befor others and can not them befor others so it fake reward

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
      Okay guys, i just unlock this features when i hit level 72 in perks. But i want to know with which method we got early access from hot events on holidays of new years april joke days. Is that in game mail, or acccount mail or PM in forum?
      The idea behind this feature was to allow players who unlocked it to have access to platform events, not ingame events, a day earlier than everyone else. They were never able to make it function properly, and have since moved on from dealing with the perks system.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-22-2017, 12:40 AM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Im unsure of where to go with this or which channel to try but i have sent numerous tickets and am either told to be patient or simply ignored. New server events for days 23-27 are the stable leveling events which coincide with the whip events III and IV. We never recieved the stable leveling events which provide 2k whips epheros card, 4k whips mr phillips card or the 8k whips and the firehawk card. The new server events were set up by memory lane and are either inaccurate or the devs have forgotten about us. Myself and about 20 others have submitted ticket after ticket after ticket and to no avail. I have spent around 30k balens so far....judge if you would like it is of no concern to myself. But what is disturbing is that you would falsely advertise events such as these and i have checked different servers they recieved these events. Why are we on s733 being completly stonewalled and out right refused that which was promised in writing ?

Comment

Originally posted by hopeeverlasting232 View Post
          Im unsure of where to go with this or which channel to try but i have sent numerous tickets and am either told to be patient or simply ignored. New server events for days 23-27 are the stable leveling events which coincide with the whip events III and IV. We never recieved the stable leveling events which provide 2k whips epheros card, 4k whips mr phillips card or the 8k whips and the firehawk card. The new server events were set up by memory lane and are either inaccurate or the devs have forgotten about us. Myself and about 20 others have submitted ticket after ticket after ticket and to no avail. I have spent around 30k balens so far....judge if you would like it is of no concern to myself. But what is disturbing is that you would falsely advertise events such as these and i have checked different servers they recieved these events. Why are we on s733 being completly stonewalled and out right refused that which was promised in writing ?
          Welcome to the forum. It's usually best to create a new thread for isolated issues, such missing events on one server, so that we can easily see your issue. Please provide the exact name of the missing events and the days the events should be running, as they are written in the guide.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X