R2 games best wartune game company ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 games best wartune game company ever

Okay everyone, I just want to made thread like this to not think r2 games is not worsty company... while most of ppl think that is wonderhill or proficient city let me show you where you misscalculate.
    1- R2 games has perks but proficienty city hasnt,
    2- R2 games has forum but proficienty city hasnt.
    3- R2 games has more holidays events but proficient city hasnt.
    now let me show you of proficienty citys plus way in difference between of r2 games
    1- proficienty city has elite player vip club but r2 games hasnt.
    but that is the only and its give you some access of test server and more privilege
    I assume that r2 games should bring back supersonicads and rebel offer site for more free balens so that will be best of the best company

There's pros and cons for every platform. Most people judge based on their own experiences, as they should.

Offer wall will not be returning. There were issues with a number of offers installing malicious software, viruses, adult content related toolbars, and so on, on players' devices, along with most of the offers not paying as advertised, and the companies weren't removing these bad offers. Players could only go through the offer wall companies to get issues resolved, and unless they took screenshots every step of every offer, there was just no support. Then, there's the gathering of your personal information used in completing these offers being used to compile mailing lists which were then sold to numerous companies, and it wasn't just the information you typed into the forms that was being collected, as most offers also gave you a tracking cookie. It was in R2's best interest to sever ties with the offer wall for the protection and privacy of its players.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
      Okay everyone, I just want to made thread like this to not think r2 games is not worsty company... while most of ppl think that is wonderhill or proficient city let me show you where you misscalculate.
      1- R2 games has perks but proficienty city hasnt,
      2- R2 games has forum but proficienty city hasnt.
      3- R2 games has more holidays events but proficient city hasnt.
      now let me show you of proficienty citys plus way in difference between of r2 games
      1- proficienty city has elite player vip club but r2 games hasnt.
      but that is the only and its give you some access of test server and more privilege
      I assume that r2 games should bring back supersonicads and rebel offer site for more free balens so that will be best of the best company
      Play the game and you will find out why the majority would disagree with you there.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

disagree we might have what you said on 1 2 3 ... but R2 has 4 5 6 7 ... to lag bug's devs that dun listen annoying events that are waste of time and include bug's.. why the heck we need to fight 5 min in eudeamon? no pvp event last that long.. and then 5 min wait for next fight.. and rewards are worse then previous eudeamon arena

Comment

That's the game though, and will be the same regardless of platform. He's talking about just the platform.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Trust me, the platform is enough to warrant a down vote (Orville Style). Hardly support keeps up with the issues, let alone tickets that we had to keep sending something in order to keep it alive. Then you have some that don't know what you're talking about, even after you showed them images and/or video detailing the issue at hand. While it might have the perks than other platforms of the same game being hosted, however, if support is not there, we're pretty much left out.

I may have to try a different platform (other than Wonderhill/Kabam) with the same game and try to run both head to head as far as events (like maints, promotions) and times go. I know when I did a Kabam (now Wonderhill) account, I've noticed a few of the events that were only to R2 Games players in terms of exclusiveness, so wondering how many places have their own promotions.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

u know what so funny about support they tell u to b patient but after 2 weeks they send u a mail saying that they didnt heard from u , so that means the issue is resolved LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
                u know what so funny about support they tell u to b patient but after 2 weeks they send u a mail saying that they didnt heard from u , so that means the issue is resolved LOL
                The ticket system is self cleaning. Many people don't update their tickets to say their issues have been resolved, even when asked if they have been. The system soft closes tickets after two weeks of no reply from either side. You should reply to this automated message, which will open your ticket back up and let R2 know that you are still waiting for resolution. If you do not reply to the closure email, the ticket will hard close in 2 more weeks, and cannot be reopened.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The ticket system is self cleaning. Many people don't update their tickets to say their issues have been resolved, even when asked if they have been. The system soft closes tickets after two weeks of no reply from either side. You should reply to this automated message, which will open your ticket back up and let R2 know that you are still waiting for resolution. If you do not reply to the closure email, the ticket will hard close in 2 more weeks, and cannot be reopened.

To be honest the ticket system is trash, you have to respond to the ticket every 2 weeks to keep it open. While "R2 support" has been working on them.
                  Given 3 months later of keeping the ticket alive, no update or response, just a reminder your ticket will be closed.
                  So it is frustrating when you have a ticket and you just keep talking to an answering machine reminding you the ticket will be closed, with NO update, which i believe other users here are also experiencing.

So even if your a whale that spends lets say $5k or even $10k on this game, the ticket support is horrible.
                  You spend pay a premium at a car dealer, they'll treat you properly.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Sorry Memory But Takashi has a point

Support is all about Customer Service and Communication. of which R2support team is very Lacking.

for example i have screenshots of tickets confirmations on the support page where they tell you to keep the ref number but don't give you one.
                    and then after a week sometimes there is still no response from R2.
                    Also there is no acknowledgement when you do reply to the notification email about your ticket closing and i have tried to keep a ticket open on numerous occasions. and you also don't get another notification of them closing the ticket again.

i can screenshot the emails for proof if you need it but for security reasons i don't want to post my emails on forums.

Comment

as far as i am concerned the only time a ticket should be closed is when a support member has resolved the issue. i have worked in a support centre for one of the it companies in my country and unless we actually went and marked the support ticket closed it stayed open on Report generated by the management every Week. and that is the ticket system R2 should be using as some support issues take more than 2 weeks to resolve.

Comment

I am well aware of how the ticket system works. I never said it wasn't flawed, just that it's self cleaning, and if you get the closure email, you need to reply to keep the ticket open.

As for the ticket numbers, I've requested dozens of times that they remove the blurb on the confirmation screen about there being a ticket number. You get a number, but it's only when you get a reply to your ticket. There's not many cases that have never been replied to, so it's possible the ticket got stuck in the system, or that it was responded to but the email provider has mails from support blocked, and there are a few that do, mostly ISP issued emails, some company emails, and a few of the .country extensions. Thankfully this ticket system allows searches by character name and server, so if ever you have a question about an open ticket, you can ask a mod or a mentor to grab an update for you, or to remind R2 that you're still waiting for resolution.

Comment

Working...
                        X