Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Halloween "surprise" gifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R263360269
    started a topic Halloween "surprise" gifts

Halloween "surprise" gifts

What is exactly the "surprise" here?
    Is it that the number of collection attempts has dropped from 200 -> 100 -> 50?
    Or is the "surprise" that there is nothing really surprising is in the pile of gifts?
    Or, maybe, it is just that they are not aware of what the word "surprise" means?

• Xharry005x
    replied
    as holloween is officaly finished was hoping for a bonfire event for guy fawkes night lol or xmas cloud drops as we nearing xmas

Leave a comment:

• Takashi007x
    replied
    its not a treat, so is it a trick? hmm....

Leave a comment:

• Buuurman
    replied
    I am pleased with these gifts, 2 days ago i collected 50 piles and ended up with 1100 advanced henna and loads of other goodies. I can't be bothered that there are only 50 collections per day since these rewards are way better than normally. Personally i hope these piles are here to stay.

Leave a comment:

• czyrus1208
    replied
    Suprises? LOL the code is invalid

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    What you talkin' about, Willis?

The surprises I get from such these days are bony hands with the third phalanx fully extended out.

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    You seem surprised by this surprise.

Hmmm, as surprises go, being surprised that there is no surprise is... well not a surprise, but at this point I will take any I can get, well done! lol

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    You seem surprised by this surprise.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X