wartune html version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune html version

can any of the mods tells u why we still playing on flash ?
    cause the chinese version already has html version , wouldnt that be great for us to have ? since this version makes a hell lot of money
    or do u guys like the complains about lag and what not

I will need to ask R2 questions about this before I give a proper reply.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wait what? The chinese version is on HTML? Here i was thinking that it wouldn't be possible but they ported it.
      I would kill to have it on HTML5 because that supports multicore and multithreaded CPU's.

But with our luck Wartune will be ported when pigs fly and hell freezes over. :P

Comment

Did chinese wartune start out on flash and then converted to html or was it always html?

Comment

HTML5 was only in infant stages when wartune was started on Chinese servers. so it is very Likely that they also started on Flash but then ported to HTML5. But please don't quote me on this it is just a theory

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I will need to ask R2 questions about this before I give a proper reply.
            maybe in 2020 u get a response memorylane like everything else in this game

Comment

hmmm still waiting on memorylane's response .... she either forgot to ask her boss or cant tell us the truth is my guess :P

Comment

It was forwarded to a relevant department. I have not heard back from them yet.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That's because they are googling what HTML5 means.

Comment

When the news first came out about flash support closing this issue was raised about 3 months ago here on forums. There was no answer from 7road then, And i very much doubt you will get any answers now. If there was plans to switch Lagcashfeastune over to html5, If they Really carred by "putting player first" they would have said so allready.

I quit playing WT 3 weeks pre 7.6. Since then i still come to the forums to keep up to date, To see if its worth attention again. However all ive seen is broken this & broken that. Do you honestly think 7road have the compitance to switch over to html5 if they cant even fix the simplest of bugs ?? All they can do is fix CUPCAKE translation and payment issues ! 7road Rereleased WT reborn on html5 in April 2017 on their platform only. R2 have another dozen games to profit from,.....You dont need to be a plantpot to figure out the rest. They will keep this version of wt running up till and past flash support stopping, Or when the whales find new feeding grounds. Then close the game when the system overloads and totaly crashes out. Nothing too disimilar to how the game is allready running, Its just going to get a lot worse. imo since they aint said cupcake to ease the uncertanty.
                    Last edited by Freddypainter; 11-08-2017, 06:36 AM.
                    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                    X