Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
    I hope that stun skill has high cooldown... or players will only use that and nothing else x.x
    Its not a activatable skill it is whenever you attack plus unless you are lvl 50 you dont have to worry about it
    Name : Akemi
    Class : Magi
    Level : 32+
    Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

Originally posted by Billux13 View Post
      what do you want for archer 200% crit for all?
      hahahaha...u crack me up. archers want it easy all the time.

btw, that seal attack could stun for 3 turns. i'm pretty sure even a single turn stun could spell GAME OVER. what were the developers thinking.....sigh~
      I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

i like the post, just the emotions are annoying, you use to many of them x.x besides that love the info

Comment

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
          Its not a activatable skill it is whenever you attack plus unless you are lvl 50 you dont have to worry about it
          if its not activable why this skill in skillbar?
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
            if its not activable why this skill in skillbar?
            Yeah what he said :P and I'm 60+, so I worry about it

Comment

what i really want to know is how much better these skills get once you upgrade them past lv1..

do you the skills improve every 2 or 3 levels? they must improve a little bit at least otherwise theres no point wasting upgrade points past lv1

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                hahahaha...u crack me up. archers want it easy all the time.

btw, that seal attack could stun for 3 turns. i'm pretty sure even a single turn stun could spell GAME OVER. what were the developers thinking.....sigh~
                BUt you saw that it work only when your seal is higher than enemy seal?
                It's just next gold/exp sink. You need to level up your seal as high as possible or you will be stun to deth in PvP. You need gold, you need exp = ....
                Very good move. Power players will go crazy, but if you are not one of them it's no important to you, because they kill you one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Masharab View Post
                  BUt you saw that it work only when your seal is higher than enemy seal?
                  It's just next gold/exp sink. You need to level up your seal as high as possible or you will be stun to deth in PvP. You need gold, you need exp = ....
                  Very good move. Power players will go crazy, but if you are not one of them it's no important to you, because they kill you one way or another.
                  i kill ppl who higher me on 5-7lvls, with this feature they will stun me always, bcs they have bigger exp pool, right? for noobs ye its nice
                  class balance ****
                  cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

it's nice for r2

Comment

I want to stun that SOB world boss for 3 turns

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                        i kill ppl who higher me on 5-7lvls, with this feature they will stun me always, bcs they have bigger exp pool, right? for noobs ye its nice
                        chance to stun

the stun skill must be higher than yours AND it might not work, depends on luck

also you must use your current exp to level up the talent/talent skills, so if you have 1% exp til next level say 1m xp then you can only use that to upgrade your talent, all players must still do dungeon/bounty/crypt for xp first before can upgrade talent

And if a player levels up their talent then they wont be leveling up their player level so others will catch up in levels

Comment

Originally posted by Masharab View Post
                          it's nice for r2
                          nice for r2 in what way? only if you reset the talent points will it cost balens/vouchers

so maybe lv80 really is max level for the time being but if the developers really want they can increase the max level

Comment

On Survive, mage talent.. what's that increases cool down time for 5 seconds?

Comment

i wonder what its mean for damnation talent , say +10% damage , 10% damage for damnation damage (dont want this ) or +10% more from the damnation special buff (want this :P ) ?
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Meh, I wouldn't complain about knights... we still need the gold to back all this up and with the WB issue, you guys should be safe. :3

Comment

Working...
                                X