Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    i wonder what its mean for damnation talent , say +10% damage , 10% damage for damnation damage (dont want this ) or +10% more from the damnation special buff (want this :P ) ?
    If the debuff got +10% more damage, I'll reset skills.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Its probably damage dealt by damnation instead of the debuff becoming 20%

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
        Its probably damage dealt by damnation instead of the debuff becoming 20%
        that would be even worse since 2500 +10% = 250 extra damage, more likely a flat rate 10% damage increase to all attacks but i guess we will find out soon enough, sucks if it is actually makes damnation do 10% more damage when it hardly does any damage from the start

A improves damanation damage by 10% (which it doesnt specially say, like some of the other skills. survive for example)
        B improves your damage from all your attacks by 10%
        C improves damnation effect by 10% (with apollo shild having 30% or more def its reasonable i think if it does this)

Comment

Using skills Like Armor Piercer , Incendiary shot and deep freeze in PVP is not good. Its because there is no Crit rate on that skill plus its rage consumption.. Yeah if its the talent of archer , Archer is the underdog job among 3 classes.. =(

Comment

And talents of archer is Complicated.. =(

Comment

archer is already strong admit it, do they need even more help?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                nice for r2 in what way? only if you reset the talent points will it cost balens/vouchers
                Every talent point is more expensibe than previous one, so if you want really high level you need much gold and exp. What is fastest way to gain these or way to gain higher level in same time? WB balens buffs and exp scrolls?

Comment

well the xp event is giving extra xp when you do campaign & party dungeons, make use of it while it lasts

higher level players earn more xp and gold, so the higher you are the more xp you will get..

example by using crypt key and completing the crypt gives 2 million xp per day

bounty house can give 1-3million per day depending on your level and how many yellow/purple/blue bounty quests you can complete in a day

solo campaign can give much xp per day using 160 stamina depending on your level

if i was lv50 i might level up my talent to lv6-7 (allows me to pick 1-2 passive skills) so i could level any of the passive skills i want to level 1 then continue leveling up my character level then do more talents skills later at level lv60 or lv70 since i will earn more xp/gold by then or wait til level 80 to focus on talents but dont forget your astrals/guild skills too.

look at the talent skills maybe you dont need or want any yet but the seal skill is kind of important if you dont want to be stunned lol (now we are playing ninja saga ninja saga has way too many stun skills)

talent, seal skill lv5 to unlock level 1 of all the passive skills

talent, seal skill lv15 to unlock lv2 of all the passive skills
                  Last edited by R21114127; 01-06-2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                      that would be even worse since 2500 +10% = 250 extra damage, more likely a flat rate 10% damage increase to all attacks but i guess we will find out soon enough, sucks if it is actually makes damnation do 10% more damage when it hardly does any damage from the start

A improves damanation damage by 10% (which it doesnt specially say, like some of the other skills. survive for example)
                      B improves your damage from all your attacks by 10%
                      C improves damnation effect by 10% (with apollo shild having 30% or more def its reasonable i think if it does this)
                      No offense but have you already seen a mage using damnation? Mine does nearly 5k, apparently base damage is increased by Matt.

Comment

5k is not a lot and it depends on who you are hitting & your attack rating. its like you fire a half fireball at someone (basic attack) and all you get in return is 10% more damage.

what i'm saying is which i think you misunderstand that the talent skill misfortune is very unclear about whether the +10% damage increase is a general increase on all your attacks or if it only effects the damnation skill.

big wow dude, you do 5k damage now add 10% damage to 5k (= 5500), do you think that is worth all the gold & xp you need to spend to pick that skill!?

bear in mind you need to upgrade your Talent to Lv6 just to pick one of the passive skills (5 points go to the seal skill and the 6th point into misfortune) Not only that but you must upgrade your talent to lv17 just to be able to upgrade misfortune skill to lv2, now i wonder what that does (increase damnation damage by 20%?) then it will start to look worth it i guess

look at survive mage talent skill, another unclear skill, in my eyes.. it looks like it buffs the restoration (heal) skill but it doesnt even name any skill it effects so now it looks as if it effects all the mages skills, which kinda doesnt make much sense because..

Blessed Light already gives 10 rage guaranteed

Blessed Light has QTE of 25% extra healing and at level 2 heals 20% more already (so doesnt need a further boost by survive)

sacrifice skill reduces Blessed Light CD by 5 seconds (so why should survive increase BL by 5 secs )

what does make sense is survive skill buffing only the restoration skill..

takes away the minus 20% heal penalty restoration has making it a worth while healing skill since healing only 83% of your damage sucks and never seems enough in some cases

gives a chance for restoration to give 10 rage just like Blessed Light already does, making resto more of a mini BL skill

adds 5 secs to resto which makes it a 20 cd skill which is resonable at least but adding 5 more secs to BL is not

Comment

Where are the Knights Talents?
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

^On this thread, page 3. Np lazy-butt

Comment

Laziness is next to Godliness! Thx ^^
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

also i have a question to be discussed
                                im curious about that CALLOUS ( mage talent ), if you dont have Delphic Hell Thunder skilled and you 'bought' that talent would you still be able to get that shield the talent gives? ( or you could only get it after using Delphic Hell Thunder )
                                im asking this because i went for full heal mage, so i dont have ( or would ever have ) Delphic Hell Thunder skill, but that shield is nice and could be very usefull XD

Comment

Working...
                                X