Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://wartune.r2games.com/skill skill calculator

even with a full heal build you could still max delphic hell thunder if you wanted to

only way to know for really sure is when players start using it & report back here how it actually works in game, i can see that the effect could apply at any time randomly like castinator or how the crypt rings work which would make callous a nice skill at lv1.

though it will need upgrading for a better shield effect which is some what weak in my opinion to start with but all depends how worthwhile callous is in the long run by how much the skill improves at level 2 & so on.
    Last edited by R21114127; 01-06-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
      ^Ikr? They should seriously nerf knights.
      hell no, its already difficult to play as a knight, strong knight have to push it to the limit to be part of the best. Its about time we have something to truly support us

Comment

Poor little archers, the casher ones already had it hard, same to say archer class is a cash only class. Unless you are ready put spend some serious doe, refrain from using archers.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          if its not activable why this skill in skillbar?
          Because it is a passive skill that is activated when you attack so even your normal attack has the chance to stun all talent skills are passive skills only thing you need to use them is to put points into them with holy seal lvling

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
          Yeah what he said :P and I'm 60+, so I worry about it
          then you will already be able to stun ppl so just put points into your seal and no worrys

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
          I want to stun that SOB world boss for 3 turns
          that would be nice wouldnt it if your a mage use delphic hell thunder and use it before he does ultimate if you stun him it resets his attacks

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
          On Survive, mage talent.. what's that increases cool down time for 5 seconds?
          all skills decreases in cooldown time by 5 seconds so your RoF would be instead of 10 second cd it would be 5

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
          i wonder what its mean for damnation talent , say +10% damage , 10% damage for damnation damage (dont want this ) or +10% more from the damnation special buff (want this :P ) ?
          No clue i am waiting for talents to be released onto server to see

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          If the debuff got +10% more damage, I'll reset skills.
          even with the buff of 10% i still use damnation its good for adding extra dmg that can end the other teams arena duel quick tho server 63 does have different gameplay then alot of the other servers i know its alot different then server 5 the other server i play on

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
          Using skills Like Armor Piercer , Incendiary shot and deep freeze in PVP is not good. Its because there is no Crit rate on that skill plus its rage consumption.. Yeah if its the talent of archer , Archer is the underdog job among 3 classes.. =(
          your kidding me right if i was a archer AP would definately be a skill i use and so would incendiary AP to hit the mage in back and slaughter that mage then incendiary to do damage to the entire party alot of ppl that play archers dont think along those lines which i like cause i play a mage

Originally posted by FTMystogan View Post
          also i have a question to be discussed
          im curious about that CALLOUS ( mage talent ), if you dont have Delphic Hell Thunder skilled and you 'bought' that talent would you still be able to get that shield the talent gives? ( or you could only get it after using Delphic Hell Thunder )
          im asking this because i went for full heal mage, so i dont have ( or would ever have ) Delphic Hell Thunder skill, but that shield is nice and could be very usefull XD
          No it wouldnt its only for that skill which is because it cost 100 rage to use it so you get a shield so you can regain rage but you can at lvl 80 you can have full heal and delphic hell thunder on same tree tho i recommend for a mage that you activate dbl skills as soon as possible

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
          http://wartune.r2games.com/skill skill calculator

even with a full heal build you could still max delphic hell thunder if you wanted to

only way to know for really sure is when players start using it & report back here how it actually works in game, i can see that the effect could apply at any time randomly like castinator or how the crypt rings work which would make callous a nice skill at lv1.

though it will need upgrading for a better shield effect which is some what weak in my opinion to start with but all depends how worthwhile callous is in the long run by how much the skill improves at level 2 & so on.
          agreed
          Name : Akemi
          Class : Magi
          Level : 32+
          Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
            Poor little archers, the casher ones already had it hard, same to say archer class is a cash only class. Unless you are ready put spend some serious doe, refrain from using archers.
            Wth are you talking about archers pwn with critical they are the best class of the game and own in every event
            Name : Akemi
            Class : Magi
            Level : 32+
            Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
              Wth are you talking about archers pwn with critical they are the best class of the game and own in every event
              Is there such thing as a "best" class in the game?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes it is it's healing mage. You can spend 30 k balens for gems and pdef archer like brick but you can't heal with any other class.

Comment

Originally posted by Masharab View Post
                  Yes it is it's healing mage. You can spend 30 k balens for gems and pdef archer like brick but you can't heal with any other class.
                  But Candykid420 says the best class is archer.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

candykid:

have you actually used the seal skill before?

b/c someone else mentions its a active skill not passive, it even fits on our skill bar where the new 6th slot is so why would it go there if it is a passive only skill? And in the description it even mentions it does phys damage..

so are you saying it just randomly pops off when you use a skill & does phys damage along with your current attack?

increasing cd by 5 secs makes it take lobger not less time to cool down, are you sure you understand survive correctly?

all the effects on survive are bonuses except for the increase cd by 5 sec's part & it seems survive should effect restoration not Blessed Light, they are the only 2 activate once healing skills, BL already gives 10 rage.. or maybe it has a chance to give 20 rage hmm?

the shield on DHT is so weak its not even worth it to be honest because it is completely random if it will work, hence unreliable.

better that it always works if the shield is going to so weak or the shield is strong but randomly triggers

Comment

i think survive should add..

survive Lv1: ..purification heals 10% of max hp when used. ( lv2 11%, lv3 12%, lv4 13%, lv5 14% )

Due to the fact that their is no talent buff for the purification skill and it is hard to justify its use on your limited skill slot, so a minor one off heal would be nice for everyone on your team that is purified

Comment

This may be reason why there isn't talent for purification. It's mandatory skill for all MP badlands+. You must take it. Purifing all bleeds is easier and cheaper than outhealing.
                        In fact we don't know what 7road mean when designing talents, but if they want encourage more build variety then adding talent to purification is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
                          Because it is a passive skill that is activated when you attack so even your normal attack has the chance to stun all talent skills are passive skills only thing you need to use them is to put points into them with holy seal lvling
                          Holy Seal is an activated ability not a passive one. You choose when to use it. And it has a 60 Second Cooldown.

Tower of trials, 43 second mark before knight finishes using Seal on the boss.
                          Last edited by Daehawk; 01-07-2013, 05:11 AM.

Comment

oh great..holy seal for mage increasing 100% of phisycal attack..

Comment

well...they already made a pointless talent for archers anyway. Who the hell needs a 0s CD 100 rage cost skill? We don't get 100 rage in 1 attack so there is no point in having a talent that only reduces the cool down of delphic death star which costs 100 rage to use -.- They seriously need to reconsider the talents for archers...quite a few are pointless and useless
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                                Holy Seal is an activated ability not a passive one. You choose when to use it. And it has a 60 Second Cooldown.

Tower of trials, 43 second mark before knight finishes using Seal on the boss.
                                the animation kinda sucked compared to the archers heavy hitting blows, will have to look more closely later

Comment

Working...
                                X