Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

So you all wanted to know about talents what they do etc etc well im here to give you the inside scoop before R2 and i bet you all are doing this number right now as your reading I know that im doing this number as im typing or atleast feel that way lol but first a word from our sponsor if i was reading this i would be like this atm lol anywho with out further to do on to the talents... btw was no sponsor and talents unlock at lvl 50... Click image for larger version

Name:	411556_10200207842102551_88550821_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1734073
    Now if you look here clearly theres a lil fine print that says mage now rules and is awesome and stuff like that and finally have a shield like the knight Click image for larger version

Name:	470359_10200208139149977_1386275288_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	1734074
    and it also shows here that your guys archers also get AP cooldown so i guess both classes come up in the world tho we still has the sheild well i hope that you have been doing this number and this number and maybe even this one too over this forum post
    Name : Akemi
    Class : Magi
    Level : 32+
    Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

finally ! thnx for info , hope its true mage gonna pwn
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

I have to admit, the person who did this is taking a bit of a chance posting this here. =)

Comment

pff well they could always be changes but who cares, in less than a week its coming anyway right so why complain!?

oh and each passive skill upgrades more than once so its not even the whole thing, level by level shown

dude you forgot to post the central active stun skill, you have the tool tips for that?
        Last edited by R21114127; 01-05-2013, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
          finally ! thnx for info , hope its true mage gonna pwn
          Np yw if i have access to the info then it would just be cruel to leave everyone else in the dark

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          I have to admit, the person who did this is taking a bit of a chance posting this here. =)
          I live on the wild side plus i aint scared fight the powah!!! \o/ >.o as noob always says

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
            pff well they could always be changes but who cares, in less than a week its coming anyway right so why complain!?

oh and each passive skill upgrades more than once so its not even the whole thing, level by level shown

dude you forgot to post the central active stun skill, you have the tool tips for that?
            The central stun skill is based off your holy seal level its self ._. did you read the description its the first skill you start with in the talent system and as far as changes not really this is coming from china servers so if they are making changes then they are changing the game itself which means this game would no longer be wartune and would just be a spinoff game almost like it and R2 would be in danger of copyright infringement
            Last edited by Candykid420; 01-05-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

And do we know that the skills weren't modified anyway

we won't really know if any of the skills were nerfed unless we play the asian version

edit: oh its the holy seal' skill i didnt see it
              Last edited by R21114127; 01-05-2013, 04:21 AM.

Comment

i cant read the description its in another language

ok but these skills upgrade right so do the effects increase when upgraded further then?

Comment

Oh so this is why knights own in the chinese version..

Comment

Archer talens are a disapointment.

Comment

so holy seal is the basic talent? Why then does it do 100% physical damage for both archers and mages? I hope that's a type error else this is kinda lame..

Aside from that its nice to see the talents

Comment

the skills supposedly upgrade the higher the skill level.. and i think you underestimate the archers talent skills

could you show tool tips for lv6 skills?

Comment

i dont get it, why does holy seal deals physical dmg? its a nice skill, but as mage im confused.

Comment

stun effect last for 3 rounds O.o?

Guild:ShtHappens
                            Class:Archer
                            Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

im guessing knights may have a talent that allows them to do magic attacks

Comment

Working...
                              X