No announcement yet.

Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then i will ask wich Lv is archers and which Lv and by strenght, defense stronger ones. maybe not enough balen users there?
    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Lanankuras
    Class: Archer
    Lv:80
    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

very dissappointing talent. i think new skill will be better for talent

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
        mage rage recovery system is clearly fluked there is no chance to get 100 rage in usefull time without using rage rune. so that shield is prety much useless. even with pve set by the time you get 100 rage everything will be dead by then.
        not only that but the shield works by chance so dont count on it even working & its very small 5% of max hp is only 500 hp for every 10k hp you have (30k hp = 1500 shield, a 3k hp shield for 3 turns isnt much better either)
        hope the next level/s to that skill is much better than the first..

mages will have to rely on their crypt rings & focus skill to reduce delphic hell thunder to 50 rage but even then that ocurring is completely random & no ones really going to hold on to 50 rage waiting for that to happen esp not in the arena, bg is easier to use it but i can see it becoming more viable though with this talent since it is a aoe too, the strongest aoe a mage has at 295% damage max lv BUT..

still sucks compared to what archers and knights can dish out with their skills
        Last edited by R21114127; 01-09-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

ok thanks for the info
          Name: TheGuru

Class: Archer

Level: 78

Server: S20 Twilight

Guild: Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
            lol yes but.... after further review the shield has no effect against you and we still have no hope of beating you oni :P

ummm think maybe you should stop trolling it with your ** my best friends are archers and many of them free to play and are top of the servers.... so YOU DONT have to spend balens unless you want to ALSO me and a few others have the access to this information i could have just left it where it was and just reveled in the knowledge that i knew things others didnt but i was nice enough to post it cause others asked politely i may not do this in the future with ppl like you im guessing your some lowly casher that doesnt even know his way around this game as much as i do which is fine but when youve spent time with the BEST you tend to know alot more then the rest so learn some manners and maybe i will share other tidbits i learned too btw yes i am a balens user and im a archer and im a mage and im currently 2k into my mage but free to play on my archer and my archer has more guts then my mage its all about how you play and how you build your character that and you have to be able to think on your every move and build -.- cmon even my toddler can make a outstanding archer (he helped me with mine) point proven ok now im going to go play my mage \o/
            The guy is right, what does playing with the best have to do with anything, before i came to r2 games i played the turkish version of the game which was called legends and learned everything there from a really top player. He showed me how to get full gold astro, grind spots for refine gears, double hits etc and that was how i was able to keep up with the extreme cashers in this game. Having full gold astro at lvl 38 is not something u see daily and this was by no means a hack or cheat, There are just many flaws with this game to take advantage of. I used an archer also when i first started, the longer the lvs went the more time i had to spend to get what i wanted. I was lucky enough to get rodz daily from spins to put on my gears and jewes but the op is right archers are a cash only class.

Want to have it easy use a mage or maybe a knight.

Archers require u to do far more than the other 2 classes..

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
              Archer talens are a disappointment.
              your joking, lol
              if you haven't noticed holy seal is "physical damage" for a "mage", talk about appointments this is a huge one for mage

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post

You really have no idea what you are talking about if you think knights are an easy class. Plain and simple.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                  The guy is right, what does playing with the best have to do with anything, before i came to r2 games i played the turkish version of the game which was called legends and learned everything there from a really top player. He showed me how to get full gold astro, grind spots for refine gears, double hits etc and that was how i was able to keep up with the extreme cashers in this game. Having full gold astro at lvl 38 is not something u see daily and this was by no means a hack or cheat, There are just many flaws with this game to take advantage of. I used an archer also when i first started, the longer the lvs went the more time i had to spend to get what i wanted. I was lucky enough to get rodz daily from spins to put on my gears and jewes but the op is right archers are a cash only class.

Sry just asking how to get gold astro with 1 click and up to lvl 10 in 1 sec. Thx
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

is that true? so is archer at the bottom of the line now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                      You really have no idea what you are talking about if you think knights are an easy class. Plain and simple.
                      Did i say knights were an easy class? I did see i put mage first and maybe knight because even as a non casher knight which is very hard u can still be a big meat shield for higher lvl maps by going full tank. Everyone knows knights are the hardest class to play in the game but u are straying from the point i made that archers are a cash only class.

Comment

• Class Talents will surely rock boats.. dunno if i should be happy or be alarmed.. x.x but yea, im thankful that it doesnt require balens thingy for it to be unlocked.. XD thanks for the heads up Candykid!
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• As a casher knight I can say one thing, non casher knights (and full team) will have extremely hard time in lvl60+ mps. Even if they go full tank, without any patk gems or astrals. So Knight is hardest class to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                            As a casher knight I can say one thing, non casher knights (and full team) will have extremely hard time in lvl60+ mps. Even if they go full tank, without any patk gems or astrals. So Knight is hardest class to play.
                            that doesnt mean knights are hard to play only

that lv65/70 dungeon is hard for all class that dont socket their gear fully & are not strong enough, spending cash just makes anyone stronger faster

that dungeon is meant fort the strong cash users until free users catch up in strength whatever class you are

Comment

• Yes not only in MP in PVP,WB,Catacombs in every aspect knight is hard to play.

Comment

• I do not understand.... The Holy Seal of the Mage will deal PHYSICAL DAMAGE, not magical damage??
                                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X