Removing Registration from Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Registration from Events

A few other players have voiced this concern, but to avoid all the battle rating manipulation and all.

Just have the system auto register the player without notifying them when the data containing their br is used.

The only exception would be Venus wars since you the group to register.

This way auto registration make it less of a hastle if people forget to register for the event, and it limits the opportunity for people to manipulate their battle rating in advance to gain favorable matches.

The gold cost at this point in the game is negligible as part of the registration cost. The devs could've figure this out by now, but as the player community, we know we cannot expect much from the devs anymore.

I am all for this remove sign ups for all events the game can auto register every one and them a mass message sent to all saying u ave been registered by the system for the following events
    imp war crystal war/post grab Athena and ares wars edu domain hero trial etc etc etc

Comment

Signup is needed to weed out inactive players and guilds. Besides that, players will still be able to drop br.
      Last edited by Spanky28; 11-02-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

could just convert back to old kids arena then you would not has the problem no sign up and it last 2hr two times of the day, can just aske players then in site if you want willpower rewards or kids rewards for doit.

Comment

I am all for the "No Registration Required" thing. In fact, it should auto-register the moment someone logs in for the day. This way, it will still weed out the inactive players (since they cannot log in to be active, right?). However, when it comes to the bigger events like Athena, IW, Outland Contests (when developers can get their heads out from their rear ends and separate the contest bits from the exploration ones), Ares, and Venus, it would still require a sign-up.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Still, players would be able to lower br before the system gathers information after reset.

Comment

They will still do that regardless. Once a cheat, always a cheat is what I always say. To me, this was a really stupid idea (meaning the new eud domain) in the first place. I just tested an alt (of non-importance) to find out that you will lose your reward if you register on day 1 (the previous day), didn't make the event or not able to log in for day 2 (day of the event) by reset, and log in after reset. You will also lose your 15 devotion for the day because it relied on registering the first day, then logging in on the second day to register again (for the next day) in order to receive it for the day.

Comment

That is the point of this thread. They are suggesting to remove registration to stop players from lowering br. Which just wouldn't solve anything.

Comment

Yeah, seriously, it won't stop them from stripping during the day. I strip (until they place more hide settings since they cannot seem to do away with the flashiness; mainly for Eud and Sylph on the field screen) to do Speed Clearance or quick arena runs with my teams, so my BR will go down and up (when I put everything back on after I am done).

You know, I often kept wondering on how they (the exploiters) always find time to "exploit" something to their gain, and yet the developers do not seem to care. Surprisingly enough, on one of my low team members (a 3 mil BR), I find they made 2nd in the ranks without even being there; it's either everyone in the bracket wasn't present or clearly there is something wrong. The others seem to be at rank 16 (as it supposed to be since I am not online at that time; work related commitments, mainly UBER, lol).

I'd say bring back the style of the old Eud Arena, make it like our current Sylph Arena (where we choose our fights and get the prizes), and throw in the option to choose the path we like (Eudaemon or Willpower materials) for the week. That way, we don't have to worry about BR manipulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                    That is the point of this thread. They are suggesting to remove registration to stop players from lowering br. Which just wouldn't solve anything.
                    you can't stop people from lowering br aka stripping, but if it auto registers without the user knowing which data was used then they would need to be stripped all the time.

Comment

you realy dont think players wil find out then to stripe ther fund out then to doit whit tok so ther wil find out whit all things

Comment

if the devs cared, they could just auto pick the day and time.
                        such as when people are running imperial war, group arena, where you're unlikely to nerf yourself.
                        there are logical ways to select times. but we know in the end the devs DO NOT CARE about the player community.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post

you can't stop people from lowering br aka stripping, but if it auto registers without the user knowing which data was used then they would need to be stripped all the time.
                          There are only 2 ways to get your br in the system. Rankings & current br. And auto register would be similar as to when they gather information for outland. Eventually players will know what time(s) it registers. But again, the point of it is to weed out inactive players/guilds.

Comment

Working...
                          X