loading icon (wartune logo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading icon (wartune logo)

is anyone else having issues with the loading wartune logo when u click on something ?
    ive been getting the bar to fill up/load instantly like in less then a second and then it stays full and nothing happens
    if u try close it n click on for example ur bag u wanted to open it doesnt respond anymore , u need to refresh in order to open ur bag again
    this s very frustrating as its been happening alot to me daily , i have to refresh lots of time wich really anoys me

have had that sometimes ..and it usually gets better when u delete and reload brooser..what ever one u now use..
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

não consigo logar minha conta desde a manutenção do servidor nesta madrugada de 02/11/2017 o que fazer?

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
        have had that sometimes ..and it usually gets better when u delete and reload brooser..what ever one u now use..
        i use mini client all the time

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post

that is not my fault!!
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post

Wartune Mini uses IE. R2 Client uses either IE or Chrome, depending on what mode you have it set to. When the client you are using fails, go to the browser and clear it's cache and cookies. If it's the black screen issue from after maintenance, try loading the game on a browser, and when you hit the black screen, press crtl + F5 to do a hard refresh.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2 Client uses either IE or Chrome, depending on what mode you have it set to.
              Thought anything that was made from R2 via the Visual Basic/Studio program is through Explorer/Edge, since I had been trying forever to change from MSIE/Edge to Chrome or Firefox when creating my customs.

However, as it says, one will have to go to the parent browser to clear cache/cookies just to get it to work again. Wouldn't hurt to go into the Flash Player settings (Control Panel) and delete the cache files as well.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Thought anything that was made from R2 via the Visual Basic/Studio program is through Explorer/Edge, since I had been trying forever to change from MSIE/Edge to Chrome or Firefox when creating my customs.
                In the R2 Client settings, you can choose to be in either IE mode or Google mode, and it will use the related browser's resources. Not sure if that will help with your modules, however.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Ah, I get ya. However, anything created within Visual Studio (as I am a beginner in this type of programming; I am just a wizard in Applesoft BASIC and an intermediate in Q-Basic back in the 1980s and 1990s; yeah, I know, old dog I am) would default to IE/Edge when the web browsing object is used within the form (program). I will search again as I might have overlooked the first time around (and sad face I had since I am always partial towards Chrome as being secure).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ok thanks for the tip memorylane , ill try clearing cache from microsoft edge and google chrome

Comment

lol seems ive started to have more issues now ... i have to clear my cache like 5 times now before i can fully load the game or else it gets stuck at 43%
                      and still the other issues exists

Comment

There's no reason to clear your cache more than once as you won't have anything cached if you can't connect to the game, and generally the only time you'd need to clear your cache is following maintenance or a browser update.

Do you have issues if you just use a browser instead of the client?

Comment

Hi Im have loading big problem with client to.(cache clear)

Comment

yes i still have issues on browser and client and that is the loading issue getting stuck at 43%..... clearing the cache multiple times thats how i get into the game
                            without clearing it the game wont load even after 20 times of trying/refreshing (client and browsers)
                            Last edited by denc0; 11-09-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Me to. server453 wudu

Comment

Working...
                              X