Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/battleground

hello!
    there is a problem with the pple thats plays from greece (other european countries i guess)
    the time that the battleground and the guild battle is on is like 6 in the morning in greece and 4 i think.
    can you change this somehow so everyone can participate in these events? i play for like 2 weeks only but i never had the chance to participate in these 2.
    tnx for your time and sorry if my english is not good

I assumed that times were universal across regions but, having read some other posts, it is clear that times for events depend on the server and where it is aimed. It sounds to me like you are on a non-European server which explains the times (I am on a Euro server and both Battleground and Guild Battle take place in the evenings). Unfortunately, as you can't transfer a character to a new server, I assume the only way around this is to start a new character on a new server
    Last edited by nursemorph; 01-06-2013, 12:11 AM. Reason: New Information

Comment

This is the 73rd post on changing battle grounds time.

Unfortunately, R2Games cannot and will not do it.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        This is the 73rd post on changing battle grounds time.

Unfortunately, R2Games cannot and will not do it.
        Will not do it

well thats kinda an off statement cause they can't do it since 7 roads doesn't permit the change of time in a time zone

as for the original poster well what i wanted to say has been said to condor so what i said to him (the bold letters)

also for me the guild battle starts at 6:30 AM and do u see me complaining ?
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X