X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove steal option

REMOVE STEAL OPTION OR ADD MESSAGE WHO STEAL CROPS FROM THE FARM

ITS ANNOYING AS HELL TO HAVE ♥♥♥♥ IN MY FRIEND LIST WHO KEEP STEALING ♥♥♥♥ FROM MY FARM
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM.

delete everyone from your friendlist and don't add anyone for your friend. there, no one will reap your crops.

Comment

Originally posted by stopthatcrap View Post
      REMOVE STEAL OPTION OR ADD MESSAGE WHO STEAL CROPS FROM THE FARM

ITS ANNOYING AS HELL TO HAVE ♥♥♥♥ IN MY FRIEND LIST WHO KEEP STEALING ♥♥♥♥ FROM MY FARM
      grow up or blacklist them 'it's not rocket science'' i suppose you do it though right?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM.
      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

The option to steal crops isn't annoying. What's annoying is the people who feel the need to post in all caps and big bright letters while including wording that is quite offensive to a lot of people.

There are two messages that let you know when someone is stealing- one in chat, one on the growth record. Feel free to remove all of your friends to avoid losing a super tiny percentage of crops, a percentage I might add that you wouldn't have if those same friends didn't also weed and exterminate the bugs on your crops.

This thread is closed due to the offensive nature of the first post.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X