Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Been awhile since I've posted here, but I recently hit the 200k BR mark, so here's a little update. Feel like my HP is really under-prioritized, but whenever I try to think of things to sacrifice to gain more health, I get all wahwah and back out.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]88787[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]88789[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]88788[/ATTACH]
    lol i know some low level knights who dream to have your patk........and lets not even get to your matk

    Comment


    • @EliatanK18

      Have you been thinking of wearing Deflection astral? It is one of the best PvP astrals in the game and after 1 minute, it's nearly deadly.

      Comment


      • Hey guys , some tips for waggers? EU servers #00

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          @EliatanK18

          Have you been thinking of wearing Deflection astral? It is one of the best PvP astrals in the game and after 1 minute, it's nearly deadly.
          I've been thinking over this for awhile. I'll probably switch out Illusion for it during CW

          Comment


          • Here is my little mage (work in progress) too bad I have to share it right after Elia's OP one... hate u Elia...

            Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated...

            I'm a non VIP and non balenor btw...

            Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1688441

            Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1688442

            Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1688443

            Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1688444

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
              Here is my little mage (work in progress) too bad I have to share it right after Elia's OP one... hate u Elia...

              Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated...

              I'm a non VIP and non balenor btw...

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88890[/ATTACH]

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88891[/ATTACH]

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88892[/ATTACH]

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88893[/ATTACH]
              Lol don't fret too much, looking at casher toons is a different deal that non-cash. Yours is very nice. I would camp until you can get at least IC, if not LD medal, and then just go straight for 70 gear. You've got enough br to do LL nm, so I wouldn't waste resources on the 60 stuff.

              Do you really not have any weapon cloaking o_O? One of my non-VIP/cash friends managed to save enough bound balens for a pair of wings, but I think that takes quite a bit of diligence, especially when there's sylph skills and other nonsense to be bought.

              Comment


              • It's my mage. Just wondering if this noob good enough. It's with 200% BW. No pots and Meds
                Click image for larger version

Name:	29May2014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	1688458Click image for larger version

Name:	29May2014Stat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1688459
                Any suggestion welcome
                Last edited by AeonS3; 05-28-2014, 07:38 PM.
                AeonFlux
                Mage
                S3 Worg Lair Europe
                OFFICIALLY RETIRED

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                  Lol don't fret too much, looking at casher toons is a different deal that non-cash. Yours is very nice. I would camp until you can get at least IC, if not LD medal, and then just go straight for 70 gear. You've got enough br to do LL nm, so I wouldn't waste resources on the 60 stuff.

                  Do you really not have any weapon cloaking o_O? One of my non-VIP/cash friends managed to save enough bound balens for a pair of wings, but I think that takes quite a bit of diligence, especially when there's sylph skills and other nonsense to be bought.
                  Tnx for your kind words Elia...

                  No unfortunately no weapon cloaking *sad face* and as for wings w8ing for HOF (don't know it'll ever happen again or not ). I did manage to save up BB for wings but every time I did somehow spended on something else :P

                  As for honour gain I can't do bg much...have some time constraint so can only farm honour from gb mostly. I'm more of following ******'s path getting slowly there. I did started buying 70 shards right after getting 50 leg, have 44 atm so I'm thinking why not start working on those loids as u know it takes a long time to do so.

                  Offtopic: I'm a fan btw loved all your post in ****** blog.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                    Tnx for your kind words Elia...

                    No unfortunately no weapon cloaking *sad face* and as for wings w8ing for HOF (don't know it'll ever happen again or not ). I did manage to save up BB for wings but every time I did somehow spended on something else :P

                    As for honour gain I can't do bg much...have some time constraint so can only farm honour from gb mostly. I'm more of following ******'s path getting slowly there. I did started buying 70 shards right after getting 50 leg, have 44 atm so I'm thinking why not start working on those loids as u know it takes a long time to do so.

                    Offtopic: I'm a fan btw loved all your post in ****** blog.
                    In that case following ******'s method is prob a safe bet I think working on the 70 stuff is a good too. The loids will go really slow, but at least if you do key runs and such, you'll gather up a lot of refinement crystals, which'll be great.

                    Thanks for even reading not to mention liking the blog stuff lol. I hope I can do more soon, but my mind went a little unmotivated and dry for material at one point. I've got an idea or two up my sleeve now, so hopefully post up new stuff in the coming weeks.
                    Last edited by EliatanK18; 05-28-2014, 08:50 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                      In that case following ******'s method is prob a safe bet I think working on the 70 stuff is a good too. The loids will go really slow, but at least if you do key runs and such, you'll gather up a lot of refinement crystals, which'll be great.

                      Thanks for even reading not to mention liking the blog stuff lol. I hope I can do more soon, but my mind went a little unmotivated and dry for material at one point. I've got an idea or two up my sleeve now, so hopefully post up new stuff in the coming weeks.
                      Looking forward to it...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                        It's my mage. Just wondering if this noob good enough. It's with 200% BW. No pots and Meds
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]88908[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]88909[/ATTACH]
                        Any suggestion welcome
                        Your astrals made me drool...

                        Nice build btw, what is your honour rank?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                          It's my mage. Just wondering if this noob good enough. It's with 200% BW. No pots and Meds
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88908[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]88909[/ATTACH]
                          Any suggestion welcome
                          Seeing you above level 40 is quite a thing, you leveled xD
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                          Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                            Here is my little mage (work in progress) too bad I have to share it right after Elia's OP one... hate u Elia...

                            Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated...

                            I'm a non VIP and non balenor btw...
                            The only thing that really jumps out at me: You have no Amazon Queen Sylph?

                            I love my AQ... couldn't live without her... I would suggest giving her a trial...

                            Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                            It's my mage. Just wondering if this noob good enough. It's with 200% BW. No pots and Meds
                            Any suggestion welcome
                            Looking good sir: Aside from the obvious medal, My only question is: How are your preparations for lvl 60 coming along!?
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              The only thing that really jumps out at me: You have no Amazon Queen Sylph?

                              I love my AQ... couldn't live without her... I would suggest giving her a trial...
                              Tried to farm for a blue drop but no luck still...not even a green

                              Yeah I thought about that at first though but u know those 'Hercules' of chinese server and their crazy damage turned me to gaia (now I know how hard it'll be for me to make one )

                              Tnx for your reply...really appreciate it...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                                Your astrals made me drool...

                                Nice build btw, what is your honour rank?
                                Elite crusader, i'm too lazy to do BG and GB
                                AeonFlux
                                Mage
                                S3 Worg Lair Europe
                                OFFICIALLY RETIRED

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X