Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you meet vlax yet?

Comment

• no offense but your skill tree is sux , you should spend skill point at passive skills 1st . nd i dont think you can use delphic hell thunder pretty much . a 100 rage skill is useless at your lvl .
      Last edited by aspire5742; 06-29-2014, 04:56 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
        no offense but your skill tree is sux , you should spend skill point at passive skills 1st . nd i dont think you can use delphic hell thunder pretty much . a 100 rage skill is useless at your lvl .
        that's why rage rune is there

Comment

• No offense but everybody cares about your toon.

No offense but I think your BR is low.

No offense but I think your level is low.

No offense but I think this toon is NOBS.

Note: I posted something like this in a less diplomatic way but it was deleted by the mods, so this is just a repeat (in a more diplomatic and nice way) of my message.
          Last edited by AntiApartheid; 06-29-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• not bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by XXAthulXX View Post
              low br for 39 level i think you are out of your mind
              its for those who wanna camp below 40 level ..
              i am almost a demon in 40 below battle ground..
              There are so many resons for camping ..i already have executioner and prize warrior titles ....now going for grim reaper

where is your EWD ?!!!! , grim reaper is not easy to get unless u wanna kill fast . no offence your skill build is kinda messed up .

go for this stat build please ,it is the best that i have seen on a mage

Click image for larger version

Name:	saerd.png
Views:	1
Size:	431.6 KB
ID:	1690055
              Last edited by MageRockz; 06-30-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• pfft just a casher trying to show off. achieve 30K br WITHOUT cashing and only then will i consider the toon impressive

Comment

• seen many non cashers with 30k too , just like the build . thats all

Comment

• what to see at that build?it doesnt show set or astrals or anything else expect stats o.o and does it even matter if you get 30k br with or without cashing?lolz

Comment

• i was just instructing him on how to balance his stats and make the most of it . and yes it does matter to the person who wants whether cashing or not .

Comment

• Originally posted by XXAthulXX View Post
                        HI guys this is my character in Wartune ..in server Hallowed City

All screen shots included ..have any doubts feel free to ask

..and dont forget to check out my astral builds that will make you wonder

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93024[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93025[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93026[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]93029[/ATTACH]
                        Nice one...

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          did you meet vlax yet?
                          He is 41k now , all i know is 25k is average in EU timezone

Comment

• First of all its just a start guys ..i started camping 1 and a half month ago ..its time that matters ..like you said i want to reach above 35k br ..(27 k now) still have guld skills to complete
                            ..yea you are right there are a lot of newbies in battle grounds .i have seen a few with high br ..but less in number..

guys thanx for replys m not trying to show of .. just posted that i did with this id ..
                            i count all the advices ..
                            open hearted

nice i will try to ..
                            his hp and pdef is awsome

this post is not to impress anyone ..no offence bro..

if some one who doesnt know how to camp below 40 level this post could be helpful thats all i wanted ..is my way of guidance
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-30-2014, 05:33 AM. Reason: Post Merge

Comment

• Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
                              An this is mightydavid a knight who has spent crazy amounts on his character somewhere around 27k usdollars maybe more.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31359[/ATTACH]
                              and his astrals
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31360[/ATTACH]

Id love to see pics of any other R2 players able to match these stats if there are any out there.

What I wanna know is how I spent roughly $200 max on my toon and these are my stats lol:

Click image for larger version

Name:	my stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	1690160

Yeah, sure it's been like a year since you posted that, but i'm nub, even back then 27k would've probably bought Wartune LOL
                              Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                              Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                              You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                              This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

• no screenshot yet, but info of my mage char at my signature

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X