Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Pan will deal more dmg to me coz im mage, but if u as archer or knight get my gaia delphic,u can back home^^ and pan is now usless as patk sylph coz against mages is better then gaia but not even close to aq
    U talk about smart ewd users with ga, but sooner or later all will switch to crit coz more important will be dps in pve...and this will change whole pvp too...

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    also didn't mention that u sacrifice a lot of defense and hp to rise crit which makes me deal even more dmg and take less dmg from ur attacks since im not crit and my items refine have defense and hp extra astral and gems

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    But when u max ewd u can only rise up your atk stat to deal more dmg, thats why crit is better...more fun and a lot more to work on it...
    U talk like someone who dont use crit or dont have enuff for decent rate
    I agree but only if u have crit chance to deal that dmg,which knights and mages don't have that good as archers

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    we dont talk here about sylph arena...in pvp all 'elements pros and cons' dont egzist
    im not talking about sylph arena either just saying when both players change in sylph pan will own gaia simple cuz of resist and same goes for all sylph....but until ppl start sylph ewd with ga owns mages and knights with crit they don't have passive as archers crit chance and when u take ga it shows difference

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    of course u have patk sylph but most using gaia thing is u must build class that is good against everyone and since matk sylph shut down archers and knights its good having iris or gaia
    but ewd attacks is 50% every and when we do both sylph u gamble on ur crit while ewd will imidietly start dealing huge ammounts of dmg even when not sylph...even ewd mage don't need more than 1 shot with gaia Delphic or AQ to kill instantly
    But when u max ewd u can only rise up your atk stat to deal more dmg, thats why crit is better...more fun and a lot more to work on it...
    U talk like someone who dont use crit or dont have enuff for decent rate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X