Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any tips for my character?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	#2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1672484

    Click image for larger version

Name:	#3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1672485
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-02-2013, 11:39 PM.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


    ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


    ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


    ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


    ----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

    Comment


    • My noob 49.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	mage 49.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1672486 Click image for larger version

Name:	astro 49.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1672487

      Comment


      • An update on me ^_^:

        Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 52 92% - 1-1.png
Views:	2
Size:	324.2 KB
ID:	1672498

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          An update on me ^_^:

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]49915[/ATTACH]

          -Dies just by looking at you-
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

          Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            -Dies just by looking at you-
            Tell me about it... *so jelly*
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	422.9 KB
ID:	1672870Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	392.2 KB
ID:	1672871Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	1672872

              Not from R2 games, but I figured I would share

              Comment


              • @Onyx: Just to say I have nothing to be jealous compared to your stats... but no one gave me roses. :/
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                {OuO**

                Comment


                • Click image for larger version

Name:	AllGolden.png
Views:	1
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	1672873

                  Imp C as of this morning... Back to just crystal farming I go...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • @Ginger and Creamy: You lazy bums need to refine your gears. D:

                    And Ginger, I understand why your Mdef is a tad lower than Creamy's, but still, it needs more attention I tell you.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                    {OuO**

                    Comment


                    • when i take screen for my charcter i cant upload here it's say size of screen is so large any one have hint
                      screen size is 2.5 MB

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        @Ginger and Creamy: You lazy bums need to refine your gears. D:

                        And Ginger, I understand why your Mdef is a tad lower than Creamy's, but still, it needs more attention I tell you.
                        Yeah.. refining begins today...

                        I didn't want to start the refining till I knew exactly where I stood & had decided where I wanted to take my build. Basically - a proper extended test run of my block.

                        And again yes on the MDEF front. one last PDEF gem to go, and then it's MDEF.

                        Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                        when i take screen for my charcter i cant upload here it's say size of screen is so large any one have hint
                        screen size is 2.5 MB
                        prtscn.com, have a look at their app.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          I didn't want to start the refining till I knew exactly where I stood & had decided where I wanted to take my build. Basically - a proper extended test run of my block.
                          Understandable, Block is useful after all, depends on build, of course. So what's the priority of your current build? Mine is to be a GB Mage, so I have quite high Block for non Knights, about 4.2k, and decent PDef, 13k. Since the other guild is filled with Knights, this works better than Mage killing build. Also with the fact that I didn't have time to join CW before, no need to change, yet! Trying to make some Mdef gems to fill the slots for Pdef here.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                          {OuO**

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	Mage.png
Views:	1
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	1672875

                            This be my mage on S1.
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                            Frostie
                            Mage
                            VictisHNR

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	1672876
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	1672877
                              this is my acc, basicly a very low casher al in all about 25€spent, any suggestion on how to improve or if i need to change anything
                              Last edited by care90; 08-04-2013, 08:20 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                Understandable, Block is useful after all, depends on build, of course. So what's the priority of your current build? Mine is to be a GB Mage, so I have quite high Block for non Knights, about 4.2k, and decent PDef, 13k. Since the other guild is filled with Knights, this works better than Mage killing build. Also with the fact that I didn't have time to join CW before, no need to change, yet! Trying to make some Mdef gems to fill the slots for Pdef here.
                                I'm gonna drop out the remainder of my block gems I think. This will leave me sat around 3200 Block. The additional 500 block doesn't make a massive %age difference to the chance of 'Blocking'. Then replace them with the good ol HP gems. That'll put me around 45k HP.

                                My basic build goal is to be as much of a PITA for everyone I face.

                                I hope I can feature in the CW finals this time around...

                                Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]50014[/ATTACH]

                                This be my mage on S1.
                                How long have you been playing Frostie?
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X