Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    See you on thursday then. Good Luck!!!
    tyvm good luck to you really will be hard to us ( the mage )
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

    Comment


    • [ATTACH=CONFIG]55741[/ATTACH]

      long live slow levelers! \(-.-)/

      Comment


      • My first upload after hitting 50s and with pve set. There's still a few things that i'm not done with yet so i'll update again when i'm ready. Oh btw this BR is with BW 200% buff.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Mage.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	1675317

        Comment


        • ginger,creamy someone is coming for ya

          Comment


          • Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            My first upload after hitting 50s and with pve set. There's still a few things that i'm not done with yet so i'll update again when i'm ready. Oh btw this BR is with BW 200% buff.

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]56334[/ATTACH]
            Looking very nice!

            Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            ginger,creamy someone is coming for ya
            If I could log in, I'd show you a pic of my BR (65,700) and say that I'm feeling safe for a little while yet...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • Click image for larger version

Name:	New update.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	1675320


              Hi all , and have a nice day this new screenshot and new update for my talent

              Regards
              "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]56351[/ATTACH]


                Hi all , and have a nice day this new screenshot and new update for my talent

                Regards
                اشطة كده تمام

                Comment


                • Hi all^^
                  Heres an update for me too




                  I'd like some advices on what astro to put for lv 60
                  I heard block is good...?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                    Hi all^^
                    Heres an update for me too




                    I'd like some advices on what astro to put for lv 60
                    I heard block is good...?
                    dude lvl redemption light you wana get 60 set and you think you can do mpd without redeption light?lol,switch charm for block during cw put charm or crit in place of fortitude,try increasing your hp its too low

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Looking very nice!



                      If I could log in, I'd show you a pic of my BR (65,700) and say that I'm feeling safe for a little while yet...
                      how long is that while?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        how long is that while?
                        Probably not long enough for me to get too comfy...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          Probably not long enough for me to get too comfy...
                          Half Year and u get 80k br when u go to 60+ XD

                          _________


                          Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br


                          _________


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            My first upload after hitting 50s and with pve set. There's still a few things that i'm not done with yet so i'll update again when i'm ready. Oh btw this BR is with BW 200% buff.

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]56334[/ATTACH]
                            wait... its been only a month when you posted ur char was lvl49, and now lvl52 and has c0mplete lvl50? how did you do that? it took me ages to c0mplete my 50 lvl4 crytaloids from synthesizing lvl3 crystaloids from void... i really really need to know how...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R214815163 View Post
                              wait... its been only a month when you posted ur char was lvl49, and now lvl52 and has c0mplete lvl50? how did you do that? it took me ages to c0mplete my 50 lvl4 crytaloids from synthesizing lvl3 crystaloids from void... i really really need to know how...
                              There was a sale for level 4 crystaloids before CW. Cost 59 balens per 10 Crysts.
                              Server: S321
                              Name: Blazer
                              Class: Archer
                              Level: 64
                              BR: 79.5k
                              Lord Divine

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by R214815163 View Post
                                wait... its been only a month when you posted ur char was lvl49, and now lvl52 and has c0mplete lvl50? how did you do that? it took me ages to c0mplete my 50 lvl4 crytaloids from synthesizing lvl3 crystaloids from void... i really really need to know how...
                                From void? Why? Coz I think it will really be slower if you synth level 3 loid to level 4. From GOD nm it will make it faster to farm loids and leg stones, my friend did that and he completed the 50 pve (already leg) bow around 1-2 weeks. Also, I read from someone's post here that you can complete the set around 1 month as far as I remember. But yeah, with the help of loid sales you will get it faster. Some will even buy the completed piece if they see it in mystery shop.
                                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X