replied
    Originally posted by Abrar01 View Post
    My mage...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]99427[/ATTACH]

what is this? those arent even wartune astrals

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Swap HP for Determination. Hell feed it into Determination and get it to lv10 pronto.

Leave a comment:

• Ashmedia
    replied
    My mage with lvl 60 legend gear and lvl 70 legend ring and jewels, and the one astral being covered by the divine light message is lvl 6 red pdef. Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1693401Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	1693402

Leave a comment:

• R226773970
    replied
    LOL!! nice

Leave a comment:

• Abrar01
    replied
    My mage...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	1
Size:	370.5 KB
ID:	1692942Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	1
Size:	510.8 KB
ID:	1692943

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Little off topic, but since you seem to know a lot, how does this CSGB work?
    All guilds in one mix for every timezone, so the players being arround longer have once again the big advantage?

Cant wait for it really...
    Not quite. It's the most active/most merged servers with the highest casher population in one guild that has an advantage. 'cuz for CSGB you have 10 teams of 4 players, or 40 players max for battle. So the strongest population (and best teamwork) will get you more wins.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by jibesh101 View Post
    I'm probably gonna dump enshieldment astral into GA. Don't really block enough and with the anti-block astral coming, it seems like a good move.
    I had long GA lvl 9 160k br mage....didn't work well against ppl with 8k crit + ..tested against archer my br who had 9800 crit he had all crits 5 fights we did

but I quess its all about br how much they crit and how much astral really work

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Lol yea. I checked Oceanic, cross server top 8 is. 1st Pipster @300k and 8th Yummy @199k BR

Compare that to ProC cross server top 8, 1st @ 274k BR and 8th @248k

or 100th, on oceanic #100 is 146k br lol, and on ProC it's 195k

And this is excluding Kong, Kabam, Koram, Ngames, etc...

I'm pretty confident in my guild for CSGB's though, we have current Sorcerer, last month's Eagle Eye and god Sushi all in same guild hah.

@daunapu, yep. We have kong and kabam west coast in our cross server events. BG/CW/GA etc
    Little off topic, but since you seem to know a lot, how does this CSGB work?
    All guilds in one mix for every timezone, so the players being arround longer have once again the big advantage?

Cant wait for it really...

Leave a comment:

• jibesh101
    replied
    Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    "Crit is more fun" doesn't seem to work on people as much lately, so now I just remind people that PvE rewards > PvP rewards therefore PvE is more important thant PvP therefore Crit should be the primary build.
    Hmm well PvE progression is basically halted for me right now. Stuck at 3-5 on Sky Trail and lvl 25 on necro...not going to pass those anytime soon i think. Guess i'll wait to see what the patch brings and decide from there. Thanks for the input all.
    Last edited by jibesh101; 08-11-2014, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    I'm really thinking about going back to EWD. Someone talk me outta it lol.
    "Crit is more fun" doesn't seem to work on people as much lately, so now I just remind people that PvE rewards > PvP rewards therefore PvE is more important thant PvP therefore Crit should be the primary build.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    I'm probably gonna dump enshieldment astral into GA. Don't really block enough and with the anti-block astral coming, it seems like a good move.
    ya all adv 80 semi-block build players only have 2 choice: give up block or go full-block build, 4000 block really means nothing in pvp with penetration

Leave a comment:

• jibesh101
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    I would set the Guardian Angel and then swap Regeneration with Deflection depending on a situation (whether it's PvE or PvP).
    I know GA decreases the chance for crit heal on the target (on yourself), but in most cases, I don't count on crit heal anyway and the received damage decrease from GA vs. archers is really worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    My mage:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98826[/ATTACH]

I'm really thinking about going back to EWD. Someone talk me outta it lol.
    I would set the Guardian Angel and then swap Regeneration with Deflection depending on a situation (whether it's PvE or PvP).
    I know GA decreases the chance for crit heal on the target (on yourself), but in most cases, I don't count on crit heal anyway and the received damage decrease from GA vs. archers is really worth it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X