Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
    can still tell your from saga!!! lol your sharpie skills need work there mister :P
    sharpie skills?

Comment

i right avarix dont act like you made that account you were giveing it not long ago and quit cause you couldnt keep up as i was kicking your *** every day lol and you werent 2nd mage to beat 100 cataomb the 2nd person was iruhaku my brother you just recently beat it theres maybe 10 or so mages beat it before you you really are forum trol what we call him on ************ is fake avarix cause hes useless at the game and will never be the original plz come back so i can whoop your *** again and stop comeing to r2 forums to lie cause just as you got caught lying on our forums youl get caught out here
      Last edited by dking87; 01-08-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

No idea what you are talking about, not once did I say I beat catacombs second or first or at anytime in any post on here, no idea what your rumbling on about but, in the future before posting none sense try making sense or learning how to read.
        IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

[/QUOTE] And Terayaki2 if you goto ************ and check the forums I was the second player ever to beat level 100 catacombs. Which by the way was months ago and allot of people have done them since and gained the experence and knowledge from those who went before them.

There avarix thought would show you where you said you were 2nd person to ever beat lvl 100 catacombs as you seem to be denying it

Comment

well Im sorry I mistyped because I wasnt the second person to beat catacombs, I ment to say ************ had the first 2 people who beat level 100. Mightdavid being the first, I dont remember your brother ever beating it but, thats what you claim. Not that anyone cares what you do on ************ hate to break it to you but this is R2 and much better ran then my old site.
            IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              sharpie skills?
              A sharpie is a brand of permanent marker.

In the pic you posted of your mage - your editing of your name and guild isn't enough to completely black it out - you've used a fader/marker setting - rather than a delete setting. thus CandyKid can make out you're also in saga with me...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                A sharpie is a brand of permanent marker.

In the pic you posted of your mage - your editing of your name and guild isn't enough to completely black it out - you've used a fader/marker setting - rather than a delete setting. thus CandyKid can make out you're also in saga with me...
                ah, thanks ginger, shouldve realized thats what he was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
                  I highly doubt youve beaten level 100 in crypt without some form of cheat. I have a level 63 mage with much better stats and its a stuggle everytime I do the boss and yes Im a very old pre-beta,beta testing player and I know how to double and triple hit the bosses in crypt as well. So if youve made it to level 100 with those stats Im very shocked.
                  huh? i reached cata level 100 at level 50 & beat cata level 100 at level 52..

Click image for larger version

Name:	mage aku edit.png
Views:	1
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	1663928
                  I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

oh lame, no one make thread like this for knight,
                    and for archer too...
                    what is this.. all ppls upset about cata lv 100, lol no wonder

i wanna see strong mage from S1, maybe terayaki can post it
                    Last edited by Aiday; 01-09-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

there is for knight , but was 2 month ago i think ...

S1 got many good mage , come S1 and check us out :P

P.S my refine not done yet its sux , maybe later xD
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

i dont get it why u hide your names..
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

I just killed cata floor 100 lvl 51 with these stats.
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                            there is for knight , but was 2 month ago i think ...

S1 got many good mage , come S1 and check us out :P

P.S my refine not done yet its sux , maybe later xD
                            lol, that was really oldschool

sets 55 need to refine?
                            just blitz at buradoth grave lol, u will get much gold and blue equip lol,

soon maybe, make char in S1, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                              lol, that was really oldschool

sets 55 need to refine?
                              just blitz at buradoth grave lol, u will get much gold and blue equip lol,

soon maybe, make char in S1, lol
                              ya better make a new one since everyone improve a lot now

no i done with 55 set , lucky refine on it (3k crystal) lol

was planning on refine my 50 set , still need a lot more matk and pdef refine on it :| hope im getting lucky with refine and star when i done saving crystal
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

wow lv6 will destroyer is so cool !!! mine is still lv4 doh -_-'
                                anyway lv59 pl without full astral orange set is unlucky...
                                i wish you luck powerful mage :P

MASSACRE RULE!!!
                                Name: Scarlett2
                                Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
                                Class: Mage
                                Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

Working...
                                X