Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted to post after I got gold wings but can't wait anymore
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ish.png
Views:	1
Size:	541.7 KB
ID:	1675975Click image for larger version

Name:	ish `.png
Views:	1
Size:	459.2 KB
ID:	1675976Click image for larger version

Name:	ish 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	544.7 KB
ID:	1675977
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
      Wanted to post after I got gold wings but can't wait anymore
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]57886[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57887[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57888[/ATTACH]
      Rly nice magehow works your ilusion? Last days i think about switch my hp to this astro

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
        Wanted to post after I got gold wings but can't wait anymore
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57886[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57887[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57888[/ATTACH]
        you couldnt wait at least 550 more stable exp?

        Comment


        • I love my illusion. It works great for me at least lol. It saved me from ward ulti twice in yesterday gb :P

          I want 550 more stable exp but need to save whips for next month quest. T_T
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

          Comment


          • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            you couldnt wait at least 550 more stable exp?
            Maybe out of whips xD
            Btw gz 60v LD?

            _________


            Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br


            _________


            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
              I love my illusion. It works great for me at least lol. It saved me from ward ulti twice in yesterday gb :P

              I want 550 more stable exp but need to save whips for next month quest. T_T
              Hmm if i find sec hp astro,try to switch and will see how it works^^

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Maybe out of whips xD
                Btw gz 60v LD?
                lvl by accident guess its at 64 thou currently not even trying bg lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  lvl by accident guess its at 64 thou currently not even trying bg lol
                  Long time camping make to much lose in crypt tokens and rewards from tok

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Long time camping make to much lose in crypt tokens and rewards from tok
                    thats tru but luckily i have 4k ct for 60 jewels

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      thats tru but luckily i have 4k ct for 60 jewels
                      u need next 4800^^ for make it legend
                      Good luck on new barket and happy moon farming xD

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Hmm if i find sec hp astro,try to switch and will see how it works^^
                        It works great. DO IT!!!
                        :o Bacon FTW :o
                        Kabam s1- Mage
                        Guild-Derpicorns

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                          It works great. DO IT!!!
                          xD i'm to much Jaelus when my friend archer get 1 dmg hit for not try it too^^

                          _________


                          Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br


                          _________


                          Comment


                          • GOT REWARDS WOOHOO. I'm so pwetty now.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ish 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	624.7 KB
ID:	1676078
                            :o Bacon FTW :o
                            Kabam s1- Mage
                            Guild-Derpicorns

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                              GOT REWARDS WOOHOO. I'm so pwetty now.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]57997[/ATTACH]
                              gz, nice shiny wings there

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                u need next 4800^^ for make it legend
                                Good luck on new barket and happy moon farming xD
                                ty ty ^^ ill just find and dryad you in bg xD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X