Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    before lvl 58 at this rate...

    Edit:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59234[/ATTACH]

    67K Done...

    Just another couple of steps...
    now that was fast!!lol cant imagine these two with 60 pve legend set 80k br before lv 61??lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      planing on 70k br before lv60?
      This comment of your made me stop and think about things.

      I could easily make it before 60 if I spent some $. I have a couple of mounts out standing, my gems could go up too. You know the score.

      But aside from that - I don't actually know how I would go about it right now.

      I plan on getting some of the event clothing. ButI don't think I'm gonna get much aside from the blue fluffy cloud in terms of BR out of this event.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

      Comment


      • As long as you guys don't get 80k before 60, I'll not worry about having to RUNAWAYSCREAMING!

        Still, which mounts are you missing?
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

        {OuO**

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          As long as you guys don't get 80k before 60, I'll not worry about having to RUNAWAYSCREAMING!
          Jeez... lol!

          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Still, which mounts are you missing?
          I am missing: lvl 3 stables and up, Evil Alpacca, Nether Rhino, Ruby Eyed, Darknight, White Alpacca, Underworld, Wildfire, Evil Unicorn (I'll never have this one), Therion-Sand Rider (nor this one), Icefang, Phantom Yeti, Razor Dragon, Grizzled Battle Bear, Sura's War Elephant, Netherwing Dragon & Darknite Panther (Maybe in a years time... if they do a HoF event again).
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Jeez... lol!



            I am missing: lvl 3 stables and up, Evil Alpacca, Nether Rhino, Ruby Eyed, Darknight, White Alpacca, Underworld, Wildfire, Evil Unicorn (I'll never have this one), Therion-Sand Rider (nor this one), Icefang, Phantom Yeti, Razor Dragon, Grizzled Battle Bear, Sura's War Elephant, Netherwing Dragon & Darknite Panther (Maybe in a years time... if they do a HoF event again).
            you may get therion

            Comment


            • On S5 yeah right.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

              Comment


              • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                you may get therion
                My guild is 8th strongest, with a guild strength of: 840K

                #1 Guild strength: 8,231K

                Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                On S5 yeah right.
                ^_^ This.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	440.6 KB
ID:	1676434 my mage not so shiny like the ppl before me but not bad

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Here I am...

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59232[/ATTACH]

                    Hi can u post a full view of ur char - Astrals , gems , skills atc. I like too know what i need 2 get close too ur br thx and gz wery nice mage

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mhamadgy View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]59273[/ATTACH] my mage not so shiny like the ppl before me but not bad
                      lmao gz on 53k br and when coming to 60+?im bored over here none with whom to have fun with xD

                      Comment


                      • Update on my mage..maybe go up another 1k br before cw
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	my mage update.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	840.3 KB
ID:	1676436
                        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

                        Comment


                        • Why not align gems horizontally so that patk fits?

                          What do I know, I just use the sort button so my inventory is a mess..
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            Why not align gems horizontally so that patk fits?
                            Because I convert patk into matk lol
                            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                              Update on my mage..maybe go up another 1k br before cw
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]59276[/ATTACH]
                              sura elephant mount??2 cards?^^

                              Comment


                              • wait me zeref i get my lord divine tomorrow so this my last month i am coming to you soon XD or i will stay on this lvl for ever

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X