Crit FTW. That's all I have to say. ;D
    haha its hard to argue with that logic.

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by jibesh101 View Post
    My mage:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98826[/ATTACH]

I'm really thinking about going back to EWD. Someone talk me outta it lol.
    Crit FTW. That's all I have to say. ;D

Leave a comment:

• jibesh101
    replied
    My mage:

Click image for larger version

Name:	zerra1.png
Views:	1
Size:	644.8 KB
ID:	1692712

I'm really thinking about going back to EWD. Someone talk me outta it lol.
    Last edited by jibesh101; 08-11-2014, 05:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    No swearing, guys. Not even in a different language.

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321
    1. Thanks God, there's google translate.
    2. I shouldn't have chosen Spanish-like nick xD
    3. Such a shame we'll have more loses than wins :P
    But we'll remain Gentlemen

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    anti-block build already here tho lol with penetration astrals but lets see how things go, which is only fair since you have guardian angel for crits
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 08-06-2014, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    well being in a high populated server has its drawbacks, one of them is that me with 95k aegis cant be among top 3 in sylph arena another is that our wb is never over 5-6 mins, alas i have waited this cross server guild battle alot, so we will be ready to fight for top places

the last person (40 spots) to enter cross gb will be around 160k...
    People having 160k BR are in top8 BR on kong s-11

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by magedus View Post
    I allways value the opinion of one of the real big ones Below my character. I think I'm doing pretty ok. Ranked 6th in last cw prelims (same as you are in), but based on BR am still placed in warrior hall. Became 2nd there. What makes me doubt crit is mainly things like necro and sky trail. But then in the end, that is only such a small part of the game...
    I'd stay stay as you are, increase you block dramaticly, and obviously the 5-7-8 golden astrals.
    Remember one more thing, and an inportant one, all of them need of to think of a tactic that works both fast attack and long defense. We don't...

BTW if you have doubts about going to warlord hall because o fthe br, change some of your Aegis points to endurance. It will raise your br.
    It's a shame that people with enough victories to be on the top don't rank enough because of br.
    Br has no contemplation for fighting strategies or good playing, just strength...
    Last edited by JBirdie; 08-06-2014, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    well being in a high populated server has its drawbacks, one of them is that me with 95k aegis cant be among top 3 in sylph arena another is that our wb is never over 5-6 mins, alas i have waited this cross server guild battle alot, so we will be ready to fight for top places
    i'm sure your guild be will be on the top.
    As I can see it from this far, Teams with a few top players will make a diference.
    Bad news for mine
    But again let's see the tatical point of it when we start it.

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    so how often do you block jbird? and what % of the damage?
    The last week I blocked as much as Iused to crit before about 80% 0f times.
    I'm doing some more tactic changes trials that will probably be overrun by the new patch. But then again tactics is the key, changing them is the fun.

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    i just wanna share my mage too . lots of work needs to be done on astrals , only have purple atm

Click image for larger version

Name:	my mage.png
Views:	1
Size:	483.9 KB
ID:	1692452
    Last edited by MageRockz; 08-06-2014, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    After being a Critical MAge for 1 year something had to be changed. So, back to EWD.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97505[/ATTACH]
    nice nice i thought of block mage the other day as well and im working on it currently good to see a less main stream build with new pros and cons

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    so how often do you block jbird? and what % of the damage?

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by capkop View Post
    You also have by far the highest populated server in EU timezone so you got great chances of top1

the last person (40 spots) to enter cross gb will be around 160k...
    Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 08-05-2014, 07:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    well kong 5 the first european kong server, has boilwash (3/5 last cw's sorcerer), me (2/5 last cw's sorcerer), madarch (2/2 last cw's eagle eye), heisenberg (i think he won 1 cw's eagle eye), coker (255k archer, but cause of work and bad connection hasnt shined in cw yet), salata (i think 5 cw warlord). yes gb is more than br, but at least madarch and salata are winning people with more than 15k br diff. so i think that my guild will be among top 3 in cross server if all stay around...and if we ever merge with the other kong server...then i dont think we have a match as we are right now...but things change, so we have to wait and see!
    You also have by far the highest populated server in EU timezone so you got great chances of top1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X