No announcement yet.

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did it with horses, legend items wings etc, stop trying to match what you can do now with what was possible months ago, its not the same thing and you know it as well as i do. not to mention the gem bonus from soul crystals which we didnt have back then either. Oh and I forgot to mention we didnt have honor medals either. I wonder if you even played when the game didnt have all the boosts it has now. and Im sure Im missing a few other things we didnt have back then too.
    Last edited by Suffer-WNDGroup; 01-11-2013, 03:04 AM.
    IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

want some guide from experienced ppl about catacomb ?

"you did it with horse blaa blaa blaa...." told u this site player have lots of mage pass it before those thing come out , we only have daru engraving that time

maybe u wanna search or ask for a guide about it instead play act of become mister know everything while u arent bcoz im not a fan of it , and "stop matching ur site with our site" ? u keep mention about it -_-
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
        You did it with horses, legend items wings etc, stop trying to match what you can do now with what was possible months ago, its not the same thing and you know it as well as i do. not to mention the gem bonus from soul crystals which we didnt have back then either. Oh and I forgot to mention we didnt have honor medals either. I wonder if you even played when the game didnt have all the boosts it has now. and Im sure Im missing a few other things we didnt have back then too.
        shut the help up avarix how the hell can you be hated on both sites come on how long you been here couple of weeks and youv already made ppl dislike you i suggest you stay away from forums cause thats what causes you all the problems and you wonder why every1 hated you on server 1 ************ cause you think you know everything and have done everything wen infact the only high lvl toon you had was giveing to you and you destroyed that account also may i add you say they had it easier cause they had horses and daru engraveing and troop enlightment well your wrong server 1 here was opened same week as server 1 on the other site so they had to do lvl 100 the same way we did and thing is you just recently beat lvl 100 with your horse and all the new things so come of your high horse no pun intended lol and stop acting like a jack ***

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
          shut the help up avarix how the hell can you be hated on both sites come on how long you been here couple of weeks and youv already made ppl dislike you i suggest you stay away from forums cause thats what causes you all the problems and you wonder why every1 hated you on server 1 ************ cause you think you know everything and have done everything wen infact the only high lvl toon you had was giveing to you and you destroyed that account also may i add you say they had it easier cause they had horses and daru engraveing and troop enlightment well your wrong server 1 here was opened same week as server 1 on the other site so they had to do lvl 100 the same way we did and thing is you just recently beat lvl 100 with your horse and all the new things so come of your high horse no pun intended lol and stop acting like a jack ***
          dude, chill out... the meanings of this thread for share, not flaming or anything alse

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
          dude u too, seriously...

sounds gay but i will say MAKE LOVE NOT WAR guys...
          ****, why u both fight eachothers?
          Last edited by Aiday; 01-11-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I got some questions about mage (related kinda since i dont wanna open a new thread )

Been working on cata and im stuck @89, trying to kill the 90 boss but been unlucky with it, this is what i have right now:

After using pots, PDEF was around 5400 and MDEF 8200, MATT around 9700 with 24k hp and 950 troop count (knights).

Astrals were: lv4 pristine fortitude/enhancing will destroyer/refined willpower/goddess blessing and lv5 pristine mistically.

What do the higher mages that cleared 90/95 bosses suggest?? i have enhanced illusion and aegis major also (lv1 tho) in case replacing something like EWD with aegis major (lv3-4 on aegis) would make stuff easier because today i tried again (with 3 rage runes only tho, lv3) and died on the last HP bar (halfway of it ; , thing just goes leroy with the -stats move > spinning move which really hurts in that stage of the fight, of course my knights were dead by then.

I was thinking on leveling Goddess blessing/willpower to lv5 and maybe pristine fortitude to the next tier and getting more guild skills up (endurance is at lv4, charisma lv2, INT is lv5 and the guild tower is currently lv6 so im missing a bit of skills here too but its not too big imo).

Any input would be great, im gonna hold of trying some days til i get a good amount of rage runes, i dont have the lv50 PVE set either (using the lv45PVP) so i rely a lot on rage runes sometimes, dont have problems to double attack either (can do it 80-90% of the time or so) but in the 90 version im either very unlucky with the stun proc on the AoE stun move or it procs a lot because in today's 2 fights, i didnt got stun just once which really screwed me up a lot :<

Thanks a lot!

Comment

practice double hit in catacomb against the Eye boss , and for ur current situation u need lots of troop counts , 12XX troop count best and left the matk/mdef as it is ... work harder to increase ur hp too

try to do double hit as many time as possible , esp when the debuff on u , there is where u need to do double hit , since the debuff will be there till u used up 3 trun , 1 turn with double hit (count as 2 turn) u already waste the boss debuff on u for 2 time , hence u will get hit hard once ..

only use restore on urself not on ur troop , when ur troop count is that high u will only need suntoria and Blessed Light for them to survive ... in my day i swap pdef with lvl4 charisma astral , good luck ..

EDIT : dont ever use purification in there , u waste 1 turn to gain 12 rage from thunder bolt & fireball and u waste 15 rage to remove 2 debuff only (decrease 50% matk & patk)
              Last edited by terayaki2; 01-12-2013, 01:15 AM.
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                practice double hit in catacomb against the Eye boss , and for ur current situation u need lots of troop counts , 12XX troop count best and left the matk/mdef as it is ... work harder to increase ur hp too

try to do double hit as many time as possible , esp when the debuff on u , there is where u need to do double hit , since the debuff will be there till u used up 3 trun , 1 turn with double hit (count as 2 turn) u already waste the boss debuff on u for 2 time , hence u will get hit hard once ..

only use restore on urself not on ur troop , when ur troop count is that high u will only need suntoria and Blessed Light for them to survive ... in my day i swap pdef with lvl4 charisma astral , good luck ..

EDIT : dont ever use purification in there , u waste 1 turn to gain 12 rage from thunder bolt & fireball and u waste 15 rage to remove 2 debuff only (decrease 50% matk & patk)
                Restoration on troop works good, if you yourself have enough hp & troop have low hp. Sure do for me at least, but my troop count is ~800.
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                  Restoration on troop works good, if you yourself have enough hp & troop have low hp. Sure do for me at least, but my troop count is ~800.
                  resto on troop = waste rage ~~".

btw, for cata boss, pdef astral is not needed
                  swap it with something else
                  should be easy beating cata 100 boss with 8k mdef
                  Im doing it when i was lvl50 and mdef 7.9k with pot... but im using angel

Comment

True, it can be rage waste. But on the upside, it keeps my knights alive. (They are 1 lvl lower than me, so not that bad, yet)

I'm using knights, Not sure how good angels are for mages .

Depends on the HP, i have about 8200 Mdef with lvl 3 def pot, (& 4 or 5 int pot), but my is barly 22000 :/ so when I fight 100, if I'm reckless, my hp goes down a lil fast

Yea i know, current astrals for me:
                    Damage
                    Will
                    Mdef
                    Goddess
                    Illusion.

(Took luck & quite some star points, but I have them orange now)
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• many thanks everyone ^^ ill raise my troop count and work on enhanced illusion up to try with it, gonna try with MDEF-MATT-EWD-ILLUSION-GODDESS combo and see how it goes : D

also have pristine charm lv3, be4 trying with illusion on the combo, gonna try to lvl this one to lv5 + cap charisma skill on guild + level my knights (45 atm) to my current lvl (51 soon 52), truth is they get owned quite fast (by the middle of the 2nd hp bar they are down).

ill keep updating and see how it goes and thx again : D

P.S.: About the double hit on the debuff, i always try to double hit on it to remove it be4 the spinning move (which can hurt a lot) but sometimes i just eat that insane dmg :<

Comment

• oh 1 more question: been saving balens thru free offers and was questioning if the 2 buyable horses were a good investment?? 2k balens for +10 on all stats seems to be a bit high but i have enough crypt keys for 10 days (and can build balens that way anyway) and dont need rods right now so was wondering if these 2 horses are something ppl aim when they have everything and just by em as a bit of a plus on the stats or are a must have for serious people.

I could live without em really, but any input from my fellow mages would be great : D

Comment

• i would get the crypt keys, more exp would be much better than the total +20 stats, since you could get that from the 40 horse itself by upgrading using whips or even balens

Comment

• Or you can use it to buy wings ._.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                              oh 1 more question: been saving balens thru free offers and was questioning if the 2 buyable horses were a good investment?? 2k balens for +10 on all stats seems to be a bit high but i have enough crypt keys for 10 days (and can build balens that way anyway) and dont need rods right now so was wondering if these 2 horses are something ppl aim when they have everything and just by em as a bit of a plus on the stats or are a must have for serious people.

I could live without em really, but any input from my fellow mages would be great : D
                              i survive and reach that far using balen to buy important thing only such as crypt key , socket rod and wing ... but if u have extra wouldnt hurt to buy anything u like
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

• my char with some pots

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	1663932
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1