My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      i want that matk and pdef D:

btw he have therion mount ?
      me 2

no, he not guild leader, but he have phantom and heavenly mount

Comment

• ohh damn , wish i could compete , but his matk and pdef awesome out of my league ... he will pwn every patk user in my server xD
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

• Yes. That Phys def is quite a thing...

I'm getting lvl 55 in less than a week, (Ill be about 2 days after server 30 days old D So I'll be updating my stats then =)
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• LinkeTong pdef was higher tho , but still , that matk and pdef with the 55 set ? xD its sriously make me interested

but i wonder is he on pot or not ? :S
            Last edited by terayaki2; 01-12-2013, 02:13 PM.
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by squids View Post
              my char with some pots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31855[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31856[/ATTACH]

the stronger mage in my server
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31857[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31858[/ATTACH]

S35
              about InvAsian

16k m attack, that's cool... i was wondering he deal damage to my Knight with 8k m def,
              really painfull...

play with block, hmm... same as JadeDragon (S5)... but in chinese server... mage play with Critical stat
              idk who's better,
              critical!!! maybe can deal damage more than will destroy... because critical + deter astral,
              for block!!! maybe just reduce some damage and become tank Mage...
              Last edited by Aiday; 01-12-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                about InvAsian

16k m attack, that's cool... i was wondering he deal damage to my Knight with 8k m def,
                really painfull...

play with block, hmm... same as JadeDragon (S5)... but in chinese server... mage play with Critical stat
                idk who's better,
                critical!!! maybe can deal damage more than will destroy... because critical + deter astral,
                for block!!! maybe just reduce some damage and become tank Mage...
                and crit heal =3
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                  I got some questions about mage (related kinda since i dont wanna open a new thread )

Been working on cata and im stuck @89, trying to kill the 90 boss but been unlucky with it, this is what i have right now:

After using pots, PDEF was around 5400 and MDEF 8200, MATT around 9700 with 24k hp and 950 troop count (knights).

Astrals were: lv4 pristine fortitude/enhancing will destroyer/refined willpower/goddess blessing and lv5 pristine mistically.

What do the higher mages that cleared 90/95 bosses suggest?? i have enhanced illusion and aegis major also (lv1 tho) in case replacing something like EWD with aegis major (lv3-4 on aegis) would make stuff easier because today i tried again (with 3 rage runes only tho, lv3) and died on the last HP bar (halfway of it ; , thing just goes leroy with the -stats move > spinning move which really hurts in that stage of the fight, of course my knights were dead by then.

I was thinking on leveling Goddess blessing/willpower to lv5 and maybe pristine fortitude to the next tier and getting more guild skills up (endurance is at lv4, charisma lv2, INT is lv5 and the guild tower is currently lv6 so im missing a bit of skills here too but its not too big imo).

Any input would be great, im gonna hold of trying some days til i get a good amount of rage runes, i dont have the lv50 PVE set either (using the lv45PVP) so i rely a lot on rage runes sometimes, dont have problems to double attack either (can do it 80-90% of the time or so) but in the 90 version im either very unlucky with the stun proc on the AoE stun move or it procs a lot because in today's 2 fights, i didnt got stun just once which really screwed me up a lot :<

Thanks a lot!
                  i believe your stats are fine as they are. my Matk, Mdef & Troops are lower when i killed cata level 100. my Pdef was about 6000 at that time. but, of course, if u have better stats, they increase your chance to survive as a whole as well.

u must make sure your double move works everytime. especially when the eye debuff u, if u succeed, the eye will only hit u hard once. u might already know this, but double move also works with restore & suntoria. so, make use of it.

never use puri, just use double move to make those debuff go away sooner.

restore your troops, if u have more than 40% hp & suntoria is on. if suntoria is off, prioritize to restore yourself 1st. however, some might contest this, but in my case, i'm a mage that uses angels. so, the longer my angels live, the higher the chances for them to heal. so u need to do some experiment here whether it's worth it to restore your knights.

if u have blessing, don't hesitate to use it when your troops at 60% or less life & you are at 70% or less life. especially right before the spin attack, because that attack hits everyone for good damage. so basically u need to know the attack pattern of the eye here. & if u want to use blessing, just trigger happy the button, double move won't work with blessing AFAIK cause that move is really slow.

use your guardian rune right before the light pillar attack. use double move here. normal + rune. after the eye do the light pillar attack, just do single bolt. don't do double move. why? because we want to maximize your rune damage reduction. if u double move straight away after the light pillar, your rune will vanish because u have move twice.

use your healing rune early. don't wait until u are below 50% life to use it. because runes have 60 sec CD, so use it even when u are at 80% life. use double move here. normal + rune.

equip rage rune as contingency plan. in case u need that extra rage for blessings or restore. if u decide to use it, make sure to use double move here. normal + rune.

make sure to keep suntoria on at 95% of the time. check on the CD always. if your life is below 30%, then prioritize on restoring yourself.

take care to maintain your troop hp, but if the hp of them both is 40% & below, just let them take the next damage. if one survives & your hp is still good, don't hesitate to restore it. you'll find that 1 troop is much easier to maintain than 2 troops.

don't cast restore when u are on debuff because u will only heal a small amount of HP. this one might be a little tricky especially when u use double move to restore. because usually the debuff icon from the eye attack comes up a little slow. because if u use double move, u would have input your commands by then, only to realize that the attack gave u debuff. again, try to read the eye's attack pattern.

ATTENTION!! sometimes the eye will do spin attack twice in succession. from my observation, it tends to happen during the eye's final hp bar, especially when it has 60% or less hp. so please...please...please make sure your hp is 70% & above at all times during this period, unless u want all your hard work gone to waste. & yeah....i learnt it the hard way back in level 50 when i almost killed it with only 15%-20% of it's final hp bar left. About 12K hp down in 2 turns. i'm so ****** off & came back for revenge at level 52...hahaha

i think that's about all i can share with u from my experience killing that level 100 cata eye at level 52. this is basically to kill level 100 cata, but it can also be used for the lower level cata. remember, good stats are good, but good planning makes u survive another day...
                  I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

• thanks for the help ^^

right now im working on charisma skills and pristine charm, gonna get the astral to lv4 and with lv3 pot, knights will be 1.100 (short of 100 that another player sugested but will try my luck with this).

also another related question (since i think with the set, cata and multiplayer would be much easier): is the lv50 PVE set worth it? im building crystaloids for it (pretty slow tho, Garden of death doesnt drop many :<) and was wondering if other mages aim for this set or future sets (lv60 one i guess) but as of now, GoD would be much easier if i had this set really (i pair with another mage + 2 knights and the other mage doesnt have double skill tree or blessed light, just me).

oh and a related question to my last one, the +10 rage per attack also applies to auto-attack?? (the fireball).

thx in advance ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                      thanks for the help ^^

right now im working on charisma skills and pristine charm, gonna get the astral to lv4 and with lv3 pot, knights will be 1.100 (short of 100 that another player sugested but will try my luck with this).

also another related question (since i think with the set, cata and multiplayer would be much easier): is the lv50 PVE set worth it? im building crystaloids for it (pretty slow tho, Garden of death doesnt drop many :<) and was wondering if other mages aim for this set or future sets (lv60 one i guess) but as of now, GoD would be much easier if i had this set really (i pair with another mage + 2 knights and the other mage doesnt have double skill tree or blessed light, just me).

oh and a related question to my last one, the +10 rage per attack also applies to auto-attack?? (the fireball).

thx in advance ^^

very worth it ... and yes its applies for every move actually not attack ... for example when u use restore , u will realize u only use 25 rage , why ? bcoz every move u make +10 rage

and idk about 60 pve , but what i can say getting 60 pve easy , for 60 legend , i dont wanna imagine or plan yet how to get it
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

• I made this for mages, read the text inside, i guess it's pretty basic but, maybe there's something new.

Comment

• thankies ^^

guess as i level up, the crystaloids will start dropping in the single player campaign too (like the last tier did), 52 right now (dinged today yay) and getting close to 55!!! : D

Comment

• le bump le bump

Comment

• derailed question (didnt want to open a new thread) but what is card craw countdown?? anyone knows?? saw someone get a magister brooch of it today :O

Comment

• It is those cards at the end of campaign, arena duel & multiplayer dungeon.

Since it said they got it from Card draw countdown. Somebody picked a set item from card draw. Gz for them!

Comment

Working...
                                X