Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click image for larger version

Name:	dee2973e582916f39cc92c02eb97750e.png
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1677971
    Click image for larger version

Name:	24cd5aaa4b147f17715df5bea57ff2bf.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1677972


    not sure how much for them but it will prob be another 150k after ld and prb 300k for last

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I already took Deflection out. I currently have another BR astral in.

      I am gonna trial a Holy HP astral for a little while.
      Aaah ok.

      On those medals, where's the % dmg done / - dmg done? @.@.
      I assume that +12 and +15 are rage starting, yes?
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

      Comment


      • Assuming that the order or Crit and Block are the same... 700 Block and 800 Crit on that last medal... ...

        They're looking to really push Crit eh!?
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          Assuming that the order or Crit and Block are the same... 700 Block and 800 Crit on that last medal... ...

          They're looking to really push Crit eh!?
          I don't mind, hehe. EWD all the way:P.

          Did you make it to top 100 gingy?
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
            I don't mind, hehe. EWD all the way:P.

            Did you make it to top 100 gingy?
            I don't mind either so much in terms of the Crit... But 800 Block would be nice...

            And no. nowhere near. I had my lowest CW score yet: 2980

            I seem to be going backwards! lol!

            That said though, 2 or 3 months and I'll have my 60 set with luck! so then I'll be shooting for the finals...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I don't mind either so much in terms of the Crit... But 800 Block would be nice...

              And no. nowhere near. I had my lowest CW score yet: 2980

              I seem to be going backwards! lol!

              That said though, 2 or 3 months and I'll have my 60 set with luck! so then I'll be shooting for the finals...
              Same here. I keep ending with 3300+ last 2 months (last month I was still lvl 59).
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+


              ^ Manly purple!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Same here. I keep ending with 3300+ last 2 months (last month I was still lvl 59).
                I've been above 3200 every time except the most recent one.

                Likewise, I was under lvl 60 for all the previous attempts.

                Level up and score less points... o.O
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • Worst result yet: 3300 something.. Lost last because I forgot to rune... Oh well, only need Wildfire from cw shop and that is impossible for me without more balens than I afford

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I've been above 3200 every time except the most recent one.

                    Likewise, I was under lvl 60 for all the previous attempts.

                    Level up and score less points... o.O
                    Lols.

                    We'll see how it goes tonight.
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

                    Comment


                    • Guess i'll update mine...this is just after cw, still not switched back to crit And...repeat title XD

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	astralsies.png
Views:	1
Size:	285.5 KB
ID:	1678006 Click image for larger version

Name:	mountsies.png
Views:	1
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	1678007

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	statsies.png
Views:	1
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	1678008 Click image for larger version

Name:	skillsies.png
Views:	1
Size:	492.4 KB
ID:	1678009

                      Comment


                      • I want that HS so bad... Those stats.. And grats to top 3 CW

                        Comment


                        • my mage
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	592.9 KB
ID:	1678020
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	1678021
                          i`m a non casher but somehow it appears that i`m a vip in cw rankings )

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lostkamikaze View Post
                            my mage
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]62976[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]62977[/ATTACH]
                            i`m a non casher but somehow it appears that i`m a vip in cw rankings )
                            bugs,bugs everywhere i tell ya xD

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              bugs,bugs everywhere i tell ya xD
                              pesticide , insectide or ddt is good.
                              62996
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                              Comment


                              • Click image for larger version

Name:	capkopmage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	739.7 KB
ID:	1678025
                                With some 60k balens spend overall, im rather pleased with it

                                edit: I did borrow therion for a week, so will drop some 2.5k BR again soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X