Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    Aye not cool to see an archer heal more (tons more ehh ...) than us mages

    Archer: f**k the meta we WANTS healz!
    Mage: Noes! That shouldn't be possibru !
    Archer: FU we healz naw! *heals team back to full health*
    Mage:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64792[/ATTACH]
    I just got my Iris to 55 and got her rain dance, That was so fun to see that in group arena .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+


    ^ Manly purple!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      I just got my Iris to 55 and got her rain dance, That was so fun to see that in group arena .
      You guys are making me lose my status as healer.
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
        it's good I like it a lot I'd say like 60-65% in pvp
        Your rate must be awesome too! 5,3k crit at lvl 70 88k br
        haha it's alright but i'm working on it to get 5.7k when i complete my 60pve leg and sniper 9. 55-60% in pvp and pretty high on pve atm. Me wants your 6.6k crit! So jelly

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
          Aye not cool to see an archer heal more (tons more ehh ...) than us mages

          Archer: f**k the meta we WANTS healz!
          Mage: Noes! That shouldn't be possibru !
          Archer: FU we healz naw! *heals team back to full health*
          Mage:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]64792[/ATTACH]
          Haha nice one made me laugh

          but don't worry in upcoming patch Mages will be too OverPowering against other classes 100% HP damage FTW!!!

          Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          haha it's alright but i'm working on it to get 5.7k when i complete my 60pve leg and sniper 9. 55-60% in pvp and pretty high on pve atm. Me wants your 6.6k crit! So jelly
          I envy both you guys, my English mage only has 2.4k Crit, any tips on how to get that much crit? like just do Astrals first or Gems first?
          Last edited by JohnCali; 12-19-2013, 09:48 AM.

          Comment


          • astrals first or gems first?
            You can work on both at same time. Gems take time. Astrals take gold (thus time)...
            Imperial/Lord divine rank -> le must.
            and gear refines ofcourse.

            All it takes is ... time
            ~ Redoga ~

            My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

            Comment


            • Hello guys, I am marko2404 and this is my mage...



              Every peace of gear has 4 places for lvl 6 gems MATK, MDEF, PDEF and HP. Enlightment lvl6. My guild skills maxed, only troops lvl 7

              My astrals:

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	1679011 (also have red crit and determination for WB)


              Sylph: green Iris, 4 stars

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1679012

              Mounts: WHite Battle Steed, Imeprial Steed, Royal, Piggy, Nightshade, Icefang, Alpaca and Neth. Dragon

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	1679013


              I am still non casher, and I am proud of it, even wings ii bhought with bound balens, all clothes and mount i got from free events


              SPECIAL thanks to Ginger and Creamy on theirs guide, it helps a looot ^^


              If any1 have ideas what to change??? See you with 60leg if i would play
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • if my picture cant be see, here is again

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	2
Size:	416.1 KB
ID:	1679014

                Comment


                • Good Evening Marko!

                  You have a nice looking mage... ^_^
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Good Evening Marko!

                    You have a nice looking mage... ^_^
                    Thanks ))

                    Comment


                    • Yep, it's nice
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

                      Comment


                      • Been awhile someone posted on here

                        Today (28/12/13) I reached my personal goal of 7k crit points.
                        My crit is at 7026 atm. Only way to improve it further is with soul engraving I'm afraid

                        Must say my rate is amazing atm.
                        ~ Redoga ~

                        My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          Been awhile someone posted on here

                          Today (28/12/13) I reached my personal goal of 7k crit points.
                          My crit is at 7026 atm. Only way to improve it further is with soul engraving I'm afraid

                          Must say my rate is amazing atm.
                          7K crit... holy bejesus!

                          I broke 85K BR today and was pleased... but you just peed all over my bonfire...

                          ;P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • :O We all have our little goals

                            gz on 85k
                            ~ Redoga ~

                            My very own detailed mage guide
                            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                            My pathetic youtube channel
                            -------------------> Latest video:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                              :O We all have our little goals

                              gz on 85k
                              heheh!

                              and congratulations to you sir!
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                                Been awhile someone posted on here

                                Today (28/12/13) I reached my personal goal of 7k crit points.
                                My crit is at 7026 atm. Only way to improve it further is with soul engraving I'm afraid

                                Must say my rate is amazing atm.
                                Wow nice red o_O

                                I am so close to my pers goal of 30k matk (29965 -_-)
                                You make me wanna try crit when I hit 80 :/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X