Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just got lvl 3 stable.
    100% FREE!!
    WOHOOOOOOOOOOO
    D Only used mount whips, only.

    So I feel it's time to update myself.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Rew, BR l3 stable.png
Views:	1
Size:	620.9 KB
ID:	1679247Click image for larger version

Name:	Rew, astrals l3 stable.png
Views:	1
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	1679248Click image for larger version

Name:	Rew, Stable, l3 stable.png
Views:	1
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	1679249
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

    Comment


    • here is mine after almost a year of gaming non-stop...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Mage.png
Views:	1
Size:	460.3 KB
ID:	1679252Click image for larger version

Name:	mage1.png
Views:	1
Size:	553.8 KB
ID:	1679253Click image for larger version

Name:	mage2.png
Views:	1
Size:	481.3 KB
ID:	1679254
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

      Comment


      • Dante or Red can you tell me which gems you sacrifice for crit? (or a combination) and also what refines are you trying to get in your gear?

        I thought of going for Intel / M atk / M def / Armor / Crit

        Loosing HP from refines and P def from gems seems as the smallest pain to me. Thanks

        Comment


        • Dante sweet character
          Last edited by LIAM_EIRE; 01-03-2014, 03:37 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
            Dante or Red can you tell me which gems you sacrifice for crit? (or a combination) and also what refines are you trying to get in your gear?

            I thought of going for Intel / M atk / M def / Armor / Crit

            Loosing HP from refines and P def from gems seems as the smallest pain to me. Thanks
            if u r in R2 server europe, u can see their char in Cross server rank ...

            Comment


            • Any advice on how to improve my mage would be appreciated.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 08.08.34.png
Views:	1
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	1679262
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 08.09.24.png
Views:	1
Size:	447.1 KB
ID:	1679263

              Comment


              • Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                if u r in R2 server europe, u can see their char in Cross server rank ...
                Playing on AG and im too lazy to make a char on R2 can someone take a screenshot or something would be greatly appreciated

                Comment


                • i play on kong server so you cant see me in cross server rankings. in set 70 i have int, mattck, armor/def/, crit, endurance (when i get set 80 i will change endurance to block), in everyday i have 4 pdef, 4 mdef gems and in cw i have 8 mdef.
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                    i play on kong server so you cant see me in cross server rankings. in set 70 i have int, mattck, armor/def/, crit, endurance (when i get set 80 i will change endurance to block), in everyday i have 4 pdef, 4 mdef gems and in cw i have 8 mdef.
                    Thanks

                    And you keep crit even for CW or switch to will destroyer? I've seen people using guardian angel on daily builds nowadays...

                    Comment


                    • optimal would be int, armor, matk, crit, endurance.
                      I'm not running any pdef gems. I find dante's setup better for the everyday gameplay but besides getting 2 bg kills every day I don't pvp a lot so cba with the gems.
                      Maybe my setup will change once the new honor ranks come out.
                      ~ Redoga ~

                      My very own detailed mage guide
                      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                      My pathetic youtube channel
                      -------------------> Latest video:

                      Comment


                      • i keep crit for cw. i am bored of changing and its a waste of resources, but if you can change sometimes it pays off, like salata's 1st place on cw knights. even with guardian angel crit does immense damage on sylph mode.

                        @redoga what do you mean optimal? sacrificing some hp for block isnt better? or we should remove block once and for all?
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

                        Comment


                        • Ok here is my update! (my astrals sucks I know -_-)
                          3k honor from High Commander
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_31.png
Views:	1
Size:	463.1 KB
ID:	1679268
                          Any advice? ^^
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_32.png
Views:	1
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	1679269

                          Comment


                          • why you equip hp in place of dete?...

                            Comment


                            • Here is my mage. Going on about 5 months now.


                              Click image for larger version

Name:	FinalStats.png
Views:	1
Size:	448.5 KB
ID:	1679271

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	FinalAstro.png
Views:	1
Size:	250.8 KB
ID:	1679272
                              FinalHC
                              Kabam - S39/S6
                              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                why you equip hp in place of dete?...
                                Sorry, wb ended and was changing the astrals around.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X