Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ball0n View Post
    s/he not using pot, that the actual stats. big boost from the sylph and fate lvl 20
    Level 20 Fate gives 2k damage, 2,400 with class passive, and 20,000 health, 21,000 with Apollo passive.
    Apollo doesn't grant Damage but it does give HP and mdef.
    She has 105k health, LOL, that's impossible to get with a Knight at that level. Mages don't have a class passive that boosts health. Also, she has PvE set and what looks to be a HC Medallion.
    22k Mdef? I doubt someone at that level has more Def than most strong players' attack in BG.

I presume that her true BR is closer to 83k, which is still amazingly good for a mage at that level
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      Level 20 Fate gives 2k damage, 2,400 with class passive, and 20,000 health, 21,000 with Apollo passive.
      Apollo doesn't grant Damage but it does give HP and mdef.
      She has 105k health, LOL, that's impossible to get with a Knight at that level. Mages don't have a class passive that boosts health. Also, she has PvE set and what looks to be a HC Medallion.
      22k Mdef? I doubt someone at that level has more Def than most strong players' attack in BG.

I presume that her true BR is closer to 83k, which is still amazingly good for a mage at that level
      You're forgetting stables/guild skills/etc it seems. Also I have a 23k br apollo, 20k HP, a 27k br apollo is +++ on that, even more so depending on how the stats are placed, since mine are INT only, which she could do auto giving additional HP.

Doesn't seem like impossible at all, especially if you already assume she's got lv20 fate and with that apollo the stables are most likely high enough to make up the difference.

Comment

• Getting HP from sylph is easy, I've a 11900 br apollo, i've put all it's points in endu(that's the only stat you get in non awaken mode) and it gives me nearly 16k hp... Don't give a shiet about sylph arena... The extra HP everywhere else so much better(1 star blue basic apollo, 0 mahra 0 balen spent on it)
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• About HP.
          Sylph:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	naran.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1679987

Assume no point distributed to endurance:
          sylph endurance would be 64/80 * 1452 = 1161 (not exact, but close)
          sylph HP = 0.006 * 1161 * 3556 + 1100 = 25k+
          so the minimum hp bonus from fate and sylph alone is 45k+.
          Server: East Coast Server 300+
          Class: Mage
          Level: 70+
          Battle Rating: 90+k
          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• I have on my server player with 30k hp from apollo...maxed with sepuits rly fun see all stats like 90k br player but hp 120k xD and this is mage...just dont care..

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              You're forgetting stables/guild skills/etc it seems. Also I have a 23k br apollo, 20k HP, a 27k br apollo is +++ on that, even more so depending on how the stats are placed, since mine are INT only, which she could do auto giving additional HP.

Doesn't seem like impossible at all, especially if you already assume she's got lv20 fate and with that apollo the stables are most likely high enough to make up the difference.
              I'm not forgetting that, you can clearly see her stats so I didn't need add that.
              You're right about me forgetting a player has the option to focus heavily into END with sylphs.

Here's what I calculated for health with her stats displayed, already factored % passive from Apollo
              30,681 from END
              21,000 from level 20 Fate
              3,276 from leg 50 ringx2
              2,252 from 60 broach
              6,552 from Academy @200% (assuming 2nd page is maxed to 40)
              17,186 from lvl6 health gemx8 w/86% boost from Soul Engraving.
              80,947 total
              What's unknown is the health given from the Apollo but, would have to equate to 24,845 health. I was very generous to in assuming she had 8 lvl6 gems for health and maxed academy on both pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                About HP.
                Sylph:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]68909[/ATTACH]

Assume no point distributed to endurance:
                sylph endurance would be 64/80 * 1452 = 1161 (not exact, but close)
                sylph HP = 0.006 * 1161 * 3556 + 1100 = 25k+
                so the minimum hp bonus from fate and sylph alone is 45k+.
                Ah, so that accounts for the missing amount in my calculations then. I wasn't sure of the sylphs stats.
                so it is possible... dayum.

Comment

• Wow, I had never anticipated this kind of response... Just to clarify, my screenshots were without any buffs except blessing. As you can see below, no other buffs are active. I also included mount Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.jpg
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1679998Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount.jpg
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1679999
                  Mage Calira on US East
                  Lvl: 80
                  BR: 159K+

Comment

• You have all that... and only 49% into level 2 stables???

Other than that, that's a pretty, flawless toon you got there.

Comment

• ^like he said,imagine her with 70 legend set lol

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        ^like he said,imagine her with 70 legend set lol
                        its not just about the set , but her astrals are low too. To have such stats with lvl 60 set and 40+ k in atrals is simply wow.

Sturlalex don't forget to get naked when you get the lvl 70 set so we can do tok easier

Comment

• 100% Free Managed to get lucky with free balens & Get the fire outfit & wings. Full lvl 3 clothing, lvl 2 stables
                          Pretty weak astrals..lvl 5's Been maxing guildskills because i didnt really pay much attentiont to them at first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                            Wow, I had never anticipated this kind of response... Just to clarify, my screenshots were without any buffs except blessing. As you can see below, no other buffs are active. I also included mount [ATTACH=CONFIG]68983[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68984[/ATTACH]
                            well u must have cashed pretty high,im 110k br mage 70 leg set(no brooch leg) (4 leg rings 2 60 2 70) astral value 190k all lvl 6 gems all guild skill max fate 7 soul engrave 36 mount strength 5150 only free and blue sylphs at me
                            (Vip user only) played over year
                            but as someone said,your astral value is pretty low u must be new to game definitely.

Comment

• And here's my mage. I play via Kabam, US West server 60. Currently aiming for legend status on my other bender ring, and figuring out level 50 while I gain talent and enjoy the sylth:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_12 Jan. 25 21.08.jpg
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	1680123

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	182.jpg
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	1680128Click image for larger version

Name:	56.jpg